B-day haul :D

Willa

So so so!!! I went to The Bay downtown (Mtl) because I had 2 gift cards.
First, I wanted to get my usual MUFE dose... but my favorite MUA wasnt there (vacations) and the one girl who doesnt seem to like was there and wasnt very interessed into checked some products with me. I decided to go to... MAC!!!
shockt.gif

Go buy a lottery, I never buy MAC
lol.gif

I bought :
Mineralize SPF 15 foundation powder in Medium
Mineralize blush in Hand Finish
High light powder in Golden Nectar
Brush #226

Cadeauxfte2009004.jpg

Cadeauxfte2009006.jpg

And after that, I went to the drugstore with another gift card and I wanted to get a good sunscreen because ordinary ones are too greasy for my face.

I bought Laroche Posay products and she gave me soooo many stuff!!!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif

The 2 big bottles were the products I bought...

Cadeauxfte2009001.jpg

Cadeauxfte2009003.jpg

Enjoy!

atwingirl

Great haul, Happy Birthday! Super score on all the free products, you are one lucky lady. I love LaRoche products. They are concentrated and last so long because you don't need to use alot. That lot will keep you going for awhile!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwingirl
Great haul, Happy Birthday! Super score on all the free products, you are one lucky lady. I love LaRoche products. They are concentrated and last so long because you don't need to use alot. That lot will keep you going for awhile!

Yes it's great quality
I wanted a sunscreen that doesnt block my pores, this one is amazing, it's a fluid. Too bad they didnt have in this formula, a SPF 45.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Great haul! How do you like 226?

I like it!
I tried it this morning, very soft yet firm enough
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Fantastic haul hun and congrats to all the freebies!
th_hug.gif

I hope you will love your MAC goodies.
smiles.gif

I do love them!
I'm wearing the whole kit today
yahoo.gif

makeba

great haul!!! i found a nice sunscreen for my combo skin by CC Bigelow(?) spf 15 made for oilier skin types found at Bath/Body Works. its doesnt give that white mask look either. enjoy your goodies and dont forget the fotd, please.

Latest posts