B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

dyingforyou

My friend that works at a mac store said that they haven't received any direction as to how those with be recycled. Yes, the holiday sets need all 5 to count as 1, but how those will be distinguished from the individuals that are bought will be interesting. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't accept any minis for recycle altogether. :shrugs:
That's what I was wondering (the last part). It would be difficult to know! I keep meaning to ask when I'm at my counter but I forget. Will make it a mission to find out what mine say and report back lol

lyseD

Hi ladies (and any gentlemen), I have been on a depotting tear lately. In the last two weeks I have turned in 24 cases for four lipsticks. I should have about 60 in the next month or so.

I do have a few questions if you don't mind.

Can you B2MAC for limited edition products in regular black packaging?
What can you M2MAC for at a MAC store? So far I have only been using a department store counter.
How may packages can you take in at once?

Thanks so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

erine1881

Hi ladies (and any gentlemen), I have been on a depotting tear lately. In the last two weeks I have turned in 24 cases for four lipsticks. I should have about 60 in the next month or so. I do have a few questions if you don't mind.           Can you B2MAC for limited edition products in regular black packaging?           What can you M2MAC for at a MAC store? So far I have only been using a department store counter.           How may packages can you take in at once? Thanks so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.
-Technically no, as the policy has changed, but some locations (mine does) still allow it. -At stores you can get a small shadow, lipstick or lipglass (only, not lustre, cremesheen or other formulas). -You can only take in 24 empties per person, per day. Enough for 4 freebies.

rachelizabethx

Do they accept the hard plastic eyelash cases? not the trays they come on, the actual outer casing. I've had 50/50 answers when I've asked.

kimchas

The Mac counter on St Louis Nordstorm accepts eyelashes case without any question asked. But I gave them both the box and the plastic case though.

VeronikaJ

so now with there being travel sized pigments, each pigment vial would be counted as one, correct? i have a couple of them that i've bought but i was worried they wouldn't be counted since they're the vials (and the last i knew, had to have 5 for a set etc like in the holiday sets).
glosses/pigments that come as a set typically have "not for individual sale" written on them, and without a sticker at all it is assumed they're part of set. Thats SOP at my store

shellygrrl

Staff member
For those who've done B2M online: Have you ever sent in an unfinished lipstick? Did you have any issues? And one more online B2M question, for future reference: While I know they are acceptable for B2M, I don't see empty concealers or any larger packaging (e.g., brush cleanser, skincare) listed in the dropdown menus when you go to select your B2M items. Is there a way around this? (The only way I can do B2M is online, as I don't live near a counter or store.)

lyseD

When you B2MAC at a pro store can you get a pro-pan instead of the shadows in the pots?

Thank you.

lyseD

I B2MAC yesterday for an LE lipstick from the matte collection. They also gave me the lipstick in the box without marking it.

CaseyC

It's Prob hard to get every location to do the same thing my location here marks it cause b2m items are non returnable and that's how they know if people try to be sly about it

Latest posts