Back-ups of LE MAC products??

MaryJane

What do you think about getting back-ups of LE MAC products? I am torn because MAC comes out with so many collections and alot of the colors are very similar to each other that I hesitate to get back-ups.

On the other hand, sometimes I find it hard to find colors/formulas I like so when I find something I really love and know I will use I like to get back-ups. It all started w/me getting 3 back-ups of Flash of Flesh gloss (my all time favorite color). I just ordered back-ups of Of Corset l/g, Relaxing e/s, In Living Pink e/s (makes a great blush/highlighter) and I'm thinking of getting a back-up of Blonde on Blonde l/s.

MAC is slowly sending me to the poorhouse!

stellarx1587

I've never gotten into the whole "back-up" thing. Just seems like I'd get broke a lot faster. The only time I'd buy a back up is if its something I'd use all the time, like the TLC's or the new Avante Gold MSF's. But you're right... they are coming out w/ new stuff all the time. I just now got ahold of myself and is no longer buying all the collections.

AudreyNicole

I have never bought backups, but I think I am going to get back ups of Blonde on blonde l/s and Graphic Brown fluidline. Up until I got those two items, I never used the same thing everyday. I have been faithfully using the l/s and fluidline daily and don't want to even think about the day that I run out.
smiles.gif

DOLLface

I've never bought any back-ups. If there was a LE product that I fell completely in love with and I had the extra cash, I would buy a back-up.

bellaetoile

i have back-ups of a few hard to find pigments, some of the older MSFs, a couple eyeshadows, and a rare lip product or two. and honestly, seeing as how slowly i am going through the products at hand, i don't think its worth it to me to keep these back-ups much longer. i may just end up selling them, seeing as how i don't think i'll ever actually need them.

User67

I rarely get back ups. I did however get a back up of the Glamoursun Lipglass because it's the most perfect pink IMO & lipglosses don't last that long. I was thinking of getting back-ups of the Illsionary/Burning Ambition duo & the Graphic Brown Fluidline. But, the duo seems to have A LOT of product & I just don't see me using it up for a very long time. And I haven't gotten a back up of the Fluidline because I am praying that MAC will make it perm, it's so popular that I think there is a really good chance of that happening with all the e-mails Audrey & I have sent to them begging ; )

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
And I haven't gotten a back up of the Fluidline because I am praying that MAC will make it perm, it's so popular that I think there is a really good chance of that happening with all the e-mails Audrey & I have sent to them begging ; )

wavey.gif
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
clap.gif
I ain't too proud to beg!
lmao.gif
What song was that from anyway?

HotPinkHeels

I haven't ever bought a backup of anything-i have way too much makeup and hardly ever use anything up. However my Porcelain Pink skinfinish is a complete staple so i may consider buying another now that it's been released again, the only other item i considered buying a back up for was Strawberry Blonde l/s but i never got around to it

giz2000

The only product I've ever bought backups for is Intoxicate shadow, because I use it alot for work. Other than that, I don't ever buy backups...

Lady_MAC

I bought two backups of Shooting Star, because I don't know when it's going to be re-released. I also got a backup of New Weed. I want to get a third because it's to die for.

midgetfury74

LE eyeshadows, not so much unless its something to die for like waternymph. MSF's HUGE YES!!! who knows when they are going to come out again. i tend to get EVERYTHING LE so i never use up/run out of anything so theres really no purpose in getting back ups for much.

Julie

I've only recently started buying backups but I am going to stop because I seem to move on to a new product too quickly to justify the extra money I am spending.

veilchen

I've never bought back ups with the exception of the MSF foundation - I got four of these (three for my whole face, one for contouring). But I only got more of them because I use them every day and want to last them as long as possible (perhaps till they're made permanent
greengrin.gif
).
Apart from that I never get back ups, no matter how much I like a collection. Getting double items (I am already getting lots of each collection) would be my wallet's end (I'm with you MaryJane, we'd see each other at the poorhouse then). I already have sooo many products that I can never use them up, so I just get what I like and wait for the next collection where they're sure to release other nice (and probably similar) things.

birki

i never get backups no matter how much i <3 the item (esp Petticoat MSF) cuz i reckon i will never finish them up..heh..

XoXo

I usually dont do back-ups, but I did buy backups of all the Turquatic lipglosses. Now that I think about it I really only shouldve got another Crystal rose, not the other 2. o well. I probably wont buy anymore backups unless its something thats AMAZING.

Ella_

The only product that I have a double of is porcelain pink MSF, and only because Im getting low on my original one and Amuse just happened to come out as I was close to hitting pan.

I am thinking of tracking down another parrot e/s its the perfect blue on me and all the dupes I have tried have left me with seriously nasty allergic reations
ssad.gif

Latest posts