Backstreet Boys are back!!!

makeuplover

haha i always loved backstreet boys even though i never admitted it to my friends..anyways im so happy their back and im so happy that they stuck to their love-slow jams thing because i would have been too disappointed if they did something different...their new song incomplete is great! :)

Onederland

IM GONNA SEEE THEM AT YOUR SHOW 6!!!

They are the sole reason im going. We'll all be holding up WE HEART BSB signs. Hahaha...

beautifulxdisaster

aw I never really like the backstreet boys, I am more of a N*Sync fan :twisted:

hehe, It would be so funny to see them doing rock music to come back as with any pop group.

niecypiecy

sorry but they were past my era so I never really cared for them or any of the new boy bands.......I go back to the original boyband New Kids on the Block (who I never really cared for either - I was more of a Debbie Gibson/Tiffany gal ~lol~)

makeuplover

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
aw I never really like the backstreet boys, I am more of a N*Sync fan :twisted:

hehe, It would be so funny to see them doing rock music to come back as with any pop group.

hehe my friends were nsync fanatics and hated the backstreet boys so i kept my love for the backstreet boys on the down low

makeuplover

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
sorry but they were past my era so I never really cared for them or any of the new boy bands.......I go back to the original boyband New Kids on the Block (who I never really cared for either - I was more of a Debbie Gibson/Tiffany gal ~lol~)

:p i love debbie gibson and tiffany

melozburngr

Quote:

DUDE! How could you NOT love NKOTB!!! lol I have Step by Step as my cell phone ringtone.. the actual song, with words.. you should SEE the kinds of looks I get when it rings in a store or something.. lol

And I was also a Debbie Gibson and Tiffany fan... I even had Debbie Gibson's perfume!

spyderfly10

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
IM GONNA SEEE THEM AT YOUR SHOW 6!!!

They are the sole reason im going. We'll all be holding up WE HEART BSB signs. Hahaha...

ahhaha have fun! i didnt feel like going this year but its fun if you do go ! report back on how it was!

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Quote:

DUDE! How could you NOT love NKOTB!!! lol I have Step by Step as my cell phone ringtone.. the actual song, with words.. you should SEE the kinds of looks I get when it rings in a store or something.. lol

And I was also a Debbie Gibson and Tiffany fan... I even had Debbie Gibson's perfume!

HA HA HA! Loved NKOTB too!! Debbie...oh pardon, Deborah Gibson looks so different now!

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
backstreets back. alright.

th_remoteImage-61.gif
i was gonna say that!

user2

well ok....I dont know if I want to see them coming back...but I have to admit that I went to a concert (I was 13!) and I had every record....

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
I even had Debbie Gibson's perfume!

Me too!! Electric Youth!!

karlanyc

hmm... yea backstreet is back this thread rocks lol just this lil baby tour they had i when to 5 shows and hanged w. the guys... cant wait till the radio tour this month

mac_obsession

Quote:

Rofl me too
greengrin.gif

But Debbie Gibson is now Deborah Gibson and is just did a playboy shoot...Tells you something right there...
And Tiffanys hit..God I still remember it ... I think we're alone now...Oh lord I feel old!

Latest posts