Bags under my eyes

DorothyLove

So i dont actually have dark circles but i have these bags under my eyes that i really really hate, i dont know when they appeared but it seems they are here to stay.

I need to get rid of them, at least somewhat, i cant cover the line/bags with makeup so i need some kind of cream or something i guess? to deal with it?

does anyone know any good cream or remedy for this? please?!!? :confused:

kimmy

make sure you're getting at least eight hours of sleep per night. and before your makeup, try running a metal spoon under cold water and then resting it under your eyes for a minute under each eye. this will help reduce the swelling and puffiness that's giving you those little bags.

medusalox

Put cool, moist teabags on your eyes for 20 min or so. It's a good temporary fix. Also, stay super hydrated

DorothyLove

i drink water like crazy but i will definitely try all of those remedies, thank you guys so much for your help!

DorothyLove

and oh man 8 hours? im lucky if i get at least 5 or 6 per night.
i try to catch up on weekends, but its really not aggreeing with my face haha

So i dont actually have dark circles but i have these bags under my eyes that i really really hate, i dont know when they appeared but it seems they are here to stay. weeping.gif

I need to get rid of them, at least somewhat, i cant cover the line/bags with makeup so i need some kind of cream or something i guess? to deal with it?

does anyone know any good cream or remedy for this? please?!!? :confused:
I've read that cold compression therapy (ice cube, cold tea bags) is a great short-term solution when you're in a jiffy.

For long-term solutions I would strongly consider the use of retinol overnight.

Latest posts