Ballroom Dancing Hairstyles - Last w/ends HOTD

ballerino

This is my dancing partner, Taryn and her hair i did for a Ballroom dancing competition.

This photo was taken at 5am, after a huge night out, and it lasted through that AND a ballroom dancing comp! :p haha it was rock solid 1 can of hairspray later!

Hope you like
smiles.gif

winter051.jpg

winter053.jpg

It looks a bit messy because she's just had a huge day of dancing then a big night out - so please excuse the messiness! lol

Because dancers move at high speeds and flick their heads here and there etc, i need to use more pins as opposed to a updo for a wedding or something obviously, which is unfortunate - though from a distance (seats in the arena) you don't see the pins at all
smiles.gif

Aussies2004016smaller.jpg

This is us at the Australian Championships, which we won in our division

- I loved how her hair turned out here, though her fringe fell out shortly after this (it was parted at the side and attached under her bun) which was a pain and eventually i took it out and re-did it during our 2 hour break, haha i always do that :p[/img]

jeanna

I really like it! It looks so intricate, yet so simple... you are definitely talented : )

ballerino

Quote:
I really like it! It looks so intricate, yet so simple... you are definitely talented : )

Thanks Jeanna!
smiles.gif
I luv all your work also!

ballerino

Quote:
jasper17: holy cow! absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks heaps!!
oh.gif
ops:
It looked better 6 hours before that tho...lol. I'm going to post the pics of her makeup also (when i get the photos from the photographer) and also of the H&MU of this weekends competition in MELBOURNE! yaya i love melbourne...
thmbup.gif

ballerino

Here's a pic of her makeup i did at the Australian Championships
DSC_7169.jpg

Scuse our orangeness - it's the excess fake tan! Eww....But all dancers have to do it unfortunatley...

And here is another from a comp we did earlier this year in Melbourne
NewImage.jpg

jeanna

...you can do makeup too??!
wow, you're definitely talented!!!

* and don't worry about the 'fake orange tan'... i know enough about ballroom dancing competitions to know that the tans are a MUST ; )

ballerino

Aww thanks so much Jeanna, thats so kind of you! Yes tans are icky!
I'm posting the pics from this weekends competition soon so keep a look out. Similar hair but different makeup
smiles.gif

Mwah thanks again

Latest posts