• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Beauty Plum Marked Dressing

Tsunami Rose

Alright ladies! Here are the ingredients:

102_0437.gif

Eyeshadows *all MAC*: Beauty Marked, Plum Dressing, Blanc Type, Pink Freeze. (Espresso pictured for eyebrows)

Also used: Flammable Paint, Bare Canvas Paint, black eyeliner, mascara, Plum Foolery blush um... anything else pictured.

Look were going for:

1-1.gif

Step 1: Prime eye. Bare Canvas paint was applied by my finger and let to dry for about a minute.

Untitled-2-1.gif

Step 2: Flammable paint was applied using a synthetic bristle brush. Soley to the lid.

2-2.gif

Step 3: Using whatever brush you wish, apply Pink Freeze to the inner quarter of the eye. Pack on if needed. Blend slightly upwards towards the brow bone.

3-2.gif

Step 4: Pat Beauty Marked to the rest of the lid, dont go above the crease.

4-2.gif

Step 5: Diffuse the harsh line between both lid colors using a round crease brush and Plum Dressing.

5-1.gif

Step 6: Add Plum Dressing to the crease using a round crease brush. Not too high above, this will further the smokey-ness of any look. The trick is to just place it so that when you open your eyes the Plum Dressing surrounds just your lid. Bending is key.

6-1.gif

Step 7: Add your highlight I used Blanc Type here. I love my new 1/2" Loew-Cornell Maxines Mop Brush. Prefectly blends the crease/highlight together (its like if the 239 and the 227 had a baby, this would be it. You want to blend ths out as much as possible.

7-1.gif

Steps 7- 1000000: Add Beauty Marked to the bottom lash line. Add black pencil to waterline, mascara to lashes, eyeliner to top lash line. Add foundation to face, powder to foundation, blush to cheeks and lipstick to lips.
greengrin.gif

102_0407.gif

102_0400.gif

CC's welcome! Thanks so much for looking!

Don't forget to check me out on youtube!

specktra_rocks.gif

tepa1974

So pretty! Now I need Beauty Marked and Pink Freeze and I can finally use my Flammable Paint!

kayluv

Great tutorial....done very well. The illustrations made it very clear to understand. Thanks!

mmitsjojo

wonderful tutorial! looks gorgeous. I like the synthetic brush you used to apply the paint. Can I know what brand it is and/or where you purchased it? TIA
smiles.gif

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmitsjojo
wonderful tutorial! looks gorgeous. I like the synthetic brush you used to apply the paint. Can I know what brand it is and/or where you purchased it? TIA
smiles.gif

On the brush it says: 10 Royal Soft Grip SG170. I got it from Michaels. For like five bucks. Good deal.
cheerleader.gif

Thanks so much ladies!
th_worship.gif

Frosting

These are the sort of colors I normally wouldn't use, as a mostly neutral girl, but you made them look way more subtle and elegant than I would have expected and it turned out to be such a gorgeous, classy look. I love tutorials like this that inspire me to try colors outside of my comfort zone and teach me something new. Very helpful!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosting
These are the sort of colors I normally wouldn't use, as a mostly neutral girl, but you made them look way more subtle and elegant than I would have expected and it turned out to be such a gorgeous, classy look. I love tutorials like this that inspire me to try colors outside of my comfort zone and teach me something new. Very helpful!

Aw, thanks hun!
cry.gif

Latest posts