Because he loves me.. an 'I Love You' Haul.

eyebrowless

Yesterday my boy and his MasterCard took me to MAC.

AND FINALLY, my package (Lil' Sizzler Lipgelee) arrived!!!
[thxsomuch to Krasevayadancer]

Today my boy and his MasterCard took a small list I made to MAC.

LovedHaul2.jpg

That's everything.

Warmed Mineralize Skinfinish
Dame and Style Pro Pan Blush
Remotely Grey, Sable (Pro Pan) and Flashtrack Eyeshadow
Plum Perfect Tinted Lip Conditioner
Pink Lemonade Lipglass
Lil' Sizzler Lipgelee (from Adina)
-Not Shown-
4 Pan Pro Palette
1oz x 2 Travel Jars

PLUS on the 10th, when N was released he got me Light Flush MSF and Nanogold Eyeshadow.

He spoils me. And I loooove him for it.
yes.gif

I was yapping about my upcoming Fafi haul (day before Valentine's) today (BTW STAY TUNED I can guarantee you it will be BIG
th_sign_woot.gif
) and I said "You better love me this much on Valentine's Day cause I'm gonna have a MAC ATTACK and make you shower me with like a buck twenty five in makeup." And he was like, "I was thinking a dozen roses and good chocolate but I'd have no problem assisting you with the purchase of all the good stuff you require from this collection as well."
sneaky.gif
th_happy1.gif

Aside from that, I don't think I ever posted my Christmas goodies..

Christmas.jpg

getyou.gif
fluffy.gif

eyebrowless

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
WOW!!!
th_drool.gif
That is such intense haulage! You have such an awesome boyfriend!! Enjoy!!!

I'd have to agree! :p
He'll sit and watch me do my makeup and he'll ask questions (not 'are you done yet?' lol) like "What's the difference between wearing lipstick alone and putting lipgloss on top?" (ie GOOD questions) and he'll listen to my rambly answer.. he actually takes interest in it.. It's incredible.

lainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowless
I'd have to agree! :p
He'll sit and watch me do my makeup and he'll ask questions (not 'are you done yet?' lol) like "What's the difference between wearing lipstick alone and putting lipgloss on top?" (ie GOOD questions) and he'll listen to my rambly answer.. he actually takes interest in it.. It's incredible.

my boy is totally starting to do that too!! i think one time he complimented my color selection and the blending.

how the hell he knows to compliment that i still don't know. but he likes watching me get ready...even though he'll still throw out the "are you done yet?" and the "HOW MUCH did you spend?!"
girl_devil.gif

Krasevayadancer

Wow- you are definitely on a roll! What a sweetie your bf is!

Sooooo soooo glad you received and love the lil sizzler. Enjoy it my dear!

eyebrowless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artphr33k
im jealous too!!!

btw, my boyfriend also throws the "how much do you spend!??!?!" hahaha...

My fave from an ex was, "And how much is THAT gonna cost?" :p

Fairybelle

Awwww! I wish I could get my DH to buy me some MAC (*sigh* it comes from my own wallet...)!! You got yourself a fantastic guy and a fantastic haul! Congrats, and can't wait to see what you get from Fafi!!

Latest posts