Been a while; my fiance and I broke up... something to cheer me up.

Lyssah

So my 8 year relationship ended a while ago... I returned to my only love... MAKEUP... What else makes you feel as awesome as a rockstar than rocking some colour?!

LOOK ONE:
(For more specific product description see my blog)

Face Fabric (foundation)
Stacked 2! Pigment, Nylon, All That Glitters, Goldmine, Romp, Gorgeous Gold, Shimmermoss, Freshwater, Opulash, Feline, Blacktrack and High Tea on the lips.

LOOK TWO:

Face Fabric (Foundation)
MUFE #956 Star Powder, Gorgeous Gold, Shimmermoss, Freshwater, Plumage, Warming Trend (LE), Dazzlelight, Aqualast Liquid Last Liner, Pretty Please Lipstick, Lusterwhite Lusterglass

LOOK THREE:

Face Fabric (Foundation)
Painterly, Beautiful Iris, Parfait Amour, MUFE #92, Social Climber, Zonk Bleu!, Moon's Reflection, Contrast, Blacktrack, Feline, Fashion Mews lipstick, Fast Friends lipglass.

CC Welcome :) Thanks for looking x

amoona

Sorry to hear back the break-up :( On a positive note your looks are great! I love the last one, very nicely blended.

DILLIGAF

The looks are great! I love them all. Also thanks for the idea of what to finally do with my Stacked 2! pigments!

LILYisatig3r

I'm so sorry, that's awful :< On the bright side, your makeup is fabulous! My favorite is the last purple look, it's so light but exciting and vibrant at the same time. Also, your eyebrows are perfect, I swear!

naturallyfab

this is gorgeous! I'm so sorry to hear about your relationship, but at least your one love (makeup) will always love you back!

Latest posts