Been here for some time but never posted an FOTD...until now :D

k.a.t

so please be kind hehe...

and please ignore my hair LOL

products I used:

Face:

Revlon Colorstay
MAC studio finish concealer
MAC prep+prime transparent powder (think that's the name?)
some maybelline bronzer
MAC blush in blushbaby

Eyes:

UDPP
MAC bitter
blue from one of the sleek pallettes lol
and some random highlight colour
Estee Lauder mascara (don't know name, it's a sample)
some L'oreal liquid liner (sorry I'm rubbish at names! lol)
and Revlon colorstay pencil liner

Lips:

MAC lipglass - Lust

34472_410292763966_577878966_4423161_2572060_n.jpg

34472_410292753966_577878966_4423159_6140830_n.jpg

I hate, HATE working with my eyelids...they are just impossible...I always hate the shape of the shadow on them like that ^^^ help
ssad.gif

Constructive criticism very welcome!
th_wink3.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
You are beyond gorgeous. I LOVE your lip shape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjarka
you're beautifull. gorgeous colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
You are gorgeous... And so is your makeup!

wow thank you, I wasn't actually expecting this reaction
shockt.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif
blinks.gif

kaliraksha

Yes! So gorgeous! Love the shape of your eyes and lips... great colors with the eyeshadow... and I really like the placement of the colors. I get like this all the time... I get tired of where I can place colors on my lids and I feel like they just aren't big enough for what I want to do.

katred

Specktra Bestie
WOW! You are gorgeous. Those colours really accentuate the drama of your eyes and your lips basically speak for themselves- you look fantastic with the piercing- complements your lips perfectly!!

Dominikanmorena

You did a great job i love the lower lash line especially! I think you should just use more of your lid. Bring that color up a little bit more and the crease color as well. Your eyes are a beautiful shape. =)

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Yes! So gorgeous! Love the shape of your eyes and lips... great colors with the eyeshadow... and I really like the placement of the colors. I get like this all the time... I get tired of where I can place colors on my lids and I feel like they just aren't big enough for what I want to do.

Thank you *blush*

Yeah my eyelids are really long but not much space from lash to brow so it's odd lol I always try to copy other people's eye make up but it never looks the same on me
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
WOW! You are gorgeous. Those colours really accentuate the drama of your eyes and your lips basically speak for themselves- you look fantastic with the piercing- complements your lips perfectly!!

Awwww, thank you so much *blush*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominikanmorena
You did a great job i love the lower lash line especially! I think you should just use more of your lid. Bring that color up a little bit more and the crease color as well. Your eyes are a beautiful shape. =)

Hmm I never know whether to use more or less lol but I will try using more now and see how it looks! thanks!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmakeupfanaticx
Beautiful!

Thank you
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

You're so pretty! Love the bold eyes on you, but I imagine you'd also look lovely with bold lips. I would kill for your lip shape, lol
smiles.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
You're so pretty! Love the bold eyes on you, but I imagine you'd also look lovely with bold lips. I would kill for your lip shape, lol
smiles.gif

hehe thanks, thing is I would wear bold lips a lot if my teeth weren't yellow
tong.gif

Latest posts