• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Benefit: Dandelion (blush)

SoHeartc0rex3

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 3
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I really like this blush, it makes me look so fresh and awake! It's the perfect shade of pink for summer. I like the amount of shimmer, and the coverage is awesome. Never has it gone on cakey. I'll definately repurchase, but I have a good feeling this box will last me a long time!

spam_musubi_

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes!

i love this blush. it's so pretty and natural looking....i don't think you ould ever put too much of it on. and it is all sliky and smooth feeling. and the package is so cute.

smellyocheese

Price: 3.5
Packaging Quality: 4.5
Would you buy this product again? eh... I'd rather take Georgia.
Anyways.... Dandelion doesn't work well as a blush unless you're really fair mainly because well... it's not a blush. It's a finishing powder. it's meant to give the dull and sallow skin a hint of colour for radiance and perkiness. It wouldn't work on those with pink skin but it'll look great on those with pale skin. as well as fair oriental skin. The itsy bits of sparkles in there reflects light so it helps to brighten up the skin and camouflage some minor flaws. the packaging is extremely cute but it's too bulky to fit in a small bag... also, the lid comes off easily at times.

linziP123

Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 5

I love this blush! It is expensive but i think it's worth it because the colour is very pretty and natural looking, i think it's good for everyday use and you can build it up to look stronger for evening. You get a lot of blush in the pot, it should last a long time! I know people say it's only good for very pale people, but i'm more of a medium skin tone and i think it shows well!

peacelover18

Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes!

My HG blush. It gives a subtle, pink glow that is perfect for my very pale skin. It makes me look as though I haven't been up all night, and that I'm actually perfectly refreshed. It also has a nice smell, and the box and brush are adorable. I love it.

OolilredoO

Would you buy this product again? Nope...

A very good blush, i love the smell and the color payoff. However, the staying power is weak, and for some reason i never feel like i'm in the mood of reaching for this one. I'm satisfied with this product, but not too overjoyed.

DirtyPlum

Overall Rating: 3
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? No..

Ok, so fair enough it lasts for a lifetime! But its too chalky for this NC40 and the colour payoff isnt that great.

dolcedaniela

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHeartc0rex3

I really like this blush, it makes me look so fresh and awake! It's the perfect shade of pink for summer. I like the amount of shimmer, and the coverage is awesome. Never has it gone on cakey. I'll definately repurchase, but I have a good feeling this box will last me a long time!

I hate to burst bubbles here
but I used to work for benefit cosmetics

Dandelion is an all over face powder, meant to set your makeup, reduce shine and give you a glow. This product is good for Asian skin and fair skin. It is not a blush, and no matter how much product you waste, trying to build it up, it's not going to have the same impact as an actual blush.

but it's okay, a lot of girls use it all over their face and concentrate on the cheeks for a natural blush, i just like more color payoff.

scarlettmonet

Benefit Dandelion
I have fair skin and use it as a face powder. It gives me a very nice glow.