• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Benefit: Erase Paste

hollytron

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 3.5 ($26.00)
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Absolutely!

I first tried this at Sephora and it made me extremely excited, but I tried it several times before committing to the price (a little pricey for what it is imo). After several tries and eventually getting the product, I have to say I am extremely happy. Though I am usually on the more pale side, I got it in No. 2 (medium) because it looked far more natural for me, and the No. 1 was very light!!

Mostly, this is all I will need for a normal day (school, work), with a dash of mascara and perhaps some lip gloss. It really covers well, blends BEAUTIFULLY, and has a nice, smooth texture.

PS: It really can brighten the eyes so make sure to use it on the lids as well as the under eye area if you're not going to be wearing eye shadow.

LaPrincessa

Price: 3/4
Would you buy this product again? Yep

Ive been looking for something that would conceal bags for agees. Ive used benefits other under eye concealer and that worked well so i was going to buy that but then i read in the little brochure that this was for under eyes too( i thought it was for lines and stuff) so i just bought it without trying n its fab!! brightens under eyes and u can tell the diff if u put it on one and not on the other. A little bit goes a long way and it seems like it will last a long time

vivify

Price: 3
Would you buy this product again: Yes

I have dark undereye circles and use this on them every day. I find it looks more natural if you use your pinky finger to pat it on. You can also add foundation over it to blend the color in better. I'm NC 35 and I find that #2 works well. I wish it was just a tad darker but #3 is too dark. There is a cute little scoop that comes with it. You only need a tiny bit. There's also an instruction sheet thats very helpful. Show you how to apply if you have things such as "joker" smile lines.

casanova70

Price: 4.5 ($26.00)
Would you buy this product again? Already have!

This stuff is my SAVIOUR. I use two layers in the morning and another if I'm going out again at night, and wow. Perfectly balances the dark purple and blue tones I have under my eyes. I have fair, golden skin and I wear tinted moisturizer, so this pink colour really sets off my eyes nicely. Blends beautifully and lasts all day. I ifind that it looks best over a bit of foundation primer and under a bit of powder.

amelia370

Overall Rating: 4.5
Price: 4 ($26.00)
Would you buy this product again? yes

I got a deluxe sample for buying other things at benefit of this and liked it enough to buy the full jar. Like others have said, a little goes a long long way, I bet the little jar will last me well over a year. So for $26 it seems pretty fair. I think for me it could cover a little better than it does, but I really do like it a lot!

nmezza

Overall Rating: 4
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Probably not

Although I like the quality of the concealer and have been a big fan until recently, Erase Paste has started feeling greasier on my skin than other concealers I like (Lancôme's Maquimat pen and Effacernes are my favourites). It offers good coverage and is long-lasting, but I find the pot very fiddly as I like to apply concealer with my fingers - I need a brush with this.

The reason I probably wouldn't repurchase it is that there are other concealers I prefer in the same price range.

Misoxx

Overall Rating: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Maybe, not sure

The consistency is very very thick, and I use no2. under my eyes and it makes them invisible. I may try the lightest one to use on my face but the thickness puts me off using it there, as I'm worried it would clog my pores. Its nice to try though.

dramatEYES

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? YES! And I have...

I have ridiculously dark circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer I have ever used that covers them completely. In addition to the great coverage, the thicker formula is awesome on my dry skin. It never looks dry or cakey. I will say, though, it really does need to be set with a powder, but that's hardly an inconvenience and certainly not something to turn me off of the product. Love this stuff.

agenth

Overall Rating: 3
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Not sure.

I used it for some months, and I think it's probably better for oily skin, than for dry skin, since it caked on me,
because the texture is quiet thick.
the coverage was pretty good, though, so maybe I could try it, layering it over eye cream.

thebeautybible

Price: 3.5
Packaging Quality: 3.5
Would you buy this product again? yup

I didnt like this product when I first bought it. I dono what changed but I really like it now. Its meant to be an undereye brightening concealer not for blemishes. Its good at covereing dark circles and I like to use it either with my fingers or with a fluffy MAC 224 brush which blends it out nicely.

Fluffyloo

Price: 2
Would you buy this product again? yes

NC35 and I use the Medium. I'm currently using one of the small size jars and it's lasted close to a year! I love the stuff and don't need any powder to set it. I hate the price but when I run out, I'm sure I'll buy more.

lovemakeupxo

This concealer is okay. I do like it but I find that it is to pink for me. The coverage is very good, but other than that the concealer is average. I find that it slides off very quickly. And when I set it with power to keep it lasting longer, it just ends up caking on me.

makeupish01

This concealer definitely conceals blemishes, hyper pigmentation, dark circles, etc. This effect only lasts for about 15 minutes though!! Then it slides right off! The coverage is medium-to high but that doesn't matter if it melts right off.. I think people with combo skin will like this. With oily skin it won't last. With dry skin it will become cakey. It does tend to crease also. Not something I would repurchace.

deanfour

Overall Rating: 3
Price: 2
Would you buy this product again? no

I returned this after using it for a couple of weeks. It covers well. However, it slowly disappears. I expected the coverage to last longer since it was so thick. If I used a lot of the product, it caked. Will not buy again.