Best everyday lipglass?

minakokanmuri

hi all. i'm looking for a lipglass or lustreglass that is good for everyday use and goes with a neutral eye. thanks.

MACATTAK

Prrr for lipglass. The lustreglasses are pretty sheer, so you are safe with almost any color there. I like Love Nectar.

MACLovin

I'd go with Nymphette.. its really pretty. I recently found a drugstore dupe for it though.. Milani Crystal Gloss in "Summer Baby". It's Nymphette minus the stickyness! I love it
greengrin.gif

MacPinkFlamingo

I L-O-V-E LOVE Instant Glold Lustreglass!!! I use it everyday over every lipstick I have. I swear, if I'm feeling low at work during the day and re-apply some Instant Gold--BANG--I feel better...I think it is, at least partially, made of anti-depressants...
winks.gif

HockeyChick04

My go to lipglasses are Nymphette and Viva Glam 5. VG5 is a little bit darker on me where as Nymphette has a really pretty gold shimmer to it.

Shaquille

What's your shade?
I love using pale colors. I love Sock Hop and Night Affair. Unfortunately one is LE and one is dc'ed.
But similar colors: Prrr, florabundance, pink lemonade, fulfilled

makeba

i love sable lipglass becuz it gives the perfect natural lip with just a touch of pearl.

sonnebutti

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupitzTara
Oyster Girl and Nymphette.

i carry both with me at all times.

what a surprise, me too!!!
tong.gif
these were my first lipglasses from mac, and still my favourites.

Latest posts