Best Sephora Brands

singer82

I buy mostly MAC and Urban Decay. Whats some other brands in the Sephora store do you guys love that are simular in price and quality.
thanks
punk_.gif

urthebhlder

makeup for ever has really good eye shadows is really good and nars is suppose to be reallly good for blushes another one that is really good for lip glosses is cargo and i actually fell in love with a lip gloss quad that sephora had but unfortunately its discontinued which really sucks!

astronaut

I actually really like Sephora's own makeup brand. The price is reasonable too. They really stepped up their game when they revamped their eyeshadows. I have some and I really like them! They seem to be like a mix between Urban Decay shadows and MUFE shadows.

MUFE - Best foundations and eyeshadows. They don't really have blushes or good brushes and I hate their lipsticks (smell and bad packaging).
Too Faced - Bronzers, and lip and eye primer.
Urban Decay - eyeshadows and eye primer.
NARS - blushes, bronzer, eyeshadows, lipgloss, and brushes. (DEFINITELY brushes)
Illamasqua - pretty much everything. Good brand.

Hourglass cosmetics is also really good but they are EXPENSIVE. I think their face primer is the best and the brushes are divine. Sephora's Tarina Tarantino and Kat Von D subbrands are also pretty good. The TT shadows are similar in texture to NARS shadows. The Kat Von D liquid liner is the best pen liner I've tried at a decent price.

singer82

Thanks for much for suggestions!
choochoo.gif

I'm going to vegas and its the only time I can get into a sephora and MAC store not too far from each other. I usually have to buy online. I plan on doing a big makeup haul.
mac_haul.gif

singer82

too faced and benefit always look like good stuff. I LOVE Urban Decays eyeshadow. They are my 2nd fav makeup brand. Dior can be pricey for me, esp if I'm doing a haul
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

Love everything from NARS and i'm a huge fan of Benefit's creaseless eyeshadows, velvet eyeshadows, and Coralista blush!

xKiKix

urban decay, lancome, and temptu. although with the recent stunt that UD just pulled i think it just lost some points though, lol.

Latest posts