Best Skincare Routine for Face Cleansing

richardmaxey

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for some good options for skincare routine for face cleansing asI am a beginner in makeup I am not sure what skincare routine to follow and get confused wit products and the routine steps to follow. Can you people please guide me with the all over routine.

Thanks in Advance

shellygrrl

Staff member
The most basic daytime routine is cleanse, moisturize, sunscreen.

The most basic nighttime routine is first cleanse (to remove makeup and/or sunscreen), second cleanse, moisturize.

Slightly more elaborate would be to use serums in between cleansing and moisturizing, typically from thinnest to thickest consistency.

The specific products you use will depend on your skintype and age.

For daily care, I follow the CTM routine which stands for Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. This is the most basic daily skincare routine which you can follow.
On weekly basis, you can go for the exfoliator or face scrub. Don't do exfoliator and face scrub at once you can go for exfoliator or face scrub either one of them.

Logan

Hi, Regardless of your skin type, you should begin a daily skincare routine with these three easy steps to obtain the greatest benefit:
Cleanse
Treat
Moisturize
Depending on your skin type and the effects you want to see, treating entails adding serums or creams full of helpful skincare chemicals like vitamin C, retinol, alpha hydroxy acids, and others. Thanks

navigupta

When it comes to facial cleansing, there is no single correct answer. That's because everyone has different skin types, needs, and preferences. However, here are some general guidelines that may help you create a skincare routine that is specifically tailored to your own skin type:
First of all, always use a mild cleanser on dry skin. This will help remove any impurities and make the skin feel softer.
Secondly, avoid using harsh scrubs or clothes. These can cause irritation and redness in sensitive areas like the face. Instead, gentle sweeps with a dampened cloth or flannel should be enough for most people.

You can follow these steps for cleansing.

Cleanse twice a day. Use face wash first thing in the morning, to wash away any product applied the night before, as well as any sweat and bacteria you accumulated during the night. ...
  • Exfoliate twice a week. ...
  • Moisturize morning and night, with SPF as a daytime priority.

Latest posts