Bimbos unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegant-one

Krasevayadancer has been voted the Official President of the Bimbo Club!

That last picture I just saw in your FOTD with Steppin Out on your lips...so darn PRETTY, it should be the Official Bimbo Club Seal
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
In honor of this Official Bimbo thread, my hubby thought this new avatar would be funny.

*note, this is NOT me
smiles.gif
* its the Planter's Peanut Unibrow Chic

HAHAHA - I just read through the thread - you gals are hilarious

LOL I was just wondering about your new avatar! Greetings to your hubby!

Susanne

Quote:
Krasevayadancer has been voted the Official President of the Bimbo Club!

congrat.gif

Sigh... Love being here!

elegant-one

^^^Me too! You have to take time to laugh in life regardless of the things we all struggle through
smiles.gif
This has been so much fun for me.

SuSana

Quote:
In honor of this Official Bimbo thread, my hubby thought this new avatar would be funny.

*note, this is NOT me
smiles.gif
* its the Planter's Peanut Unibrow Chic

HAHAHA - I just read through the thread - you gals are hilarious

My cousin is in that commercial!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella
ahem....i cant hide it anymore.....IM A BIMBO!!!!
tong.gif
th_DANCE.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne, add her to the Official list
tong.gif

AudreyNicole

Ok seriously girls, my sides hurt from laughing so hard. Between you girls and this thread, Malcolm and his hair problems and the this show my little boy is watching on TV, I almost can't stand it.

Ok, first the cat. Have you ever given a dog a peanut butter jar and let them lick it? You know how they just sit and lick the air cause they can't figure out how to deal with texture of the peanut butter? Well, that is exactly what my little Sabrina is doing. She was the one that Malcolm went to for help, and the poor thing have NO idea what is going on. She was sitting next to him on my washing machine trying so hard to help give him a bath, and she finally gave up. She sat there for the longest time trying to comb out the fur on his head with her tongue. It was almost like watching a kid with his tongue stuck to an icecube. It really wasn't going anywhere.
lol.gif
Luckily now, Malcolm is pretty much dazzleglass free, but he still wears his title proudly. Poor Sabrina is exhausted.
lol.gif
I tried to get a video with my phone but I couldn't get the camera to focus right.

Then, Joshua is watching this show on Nickoloden. It is the most ridiculous show, but he loves it
lol.gif
Anyway, this adult woman was just on there wearing a gold glittery outfit, WAY too much blue eyeshadow, bright red lipstick and hair teased to the moon and back. She was singing a song about her "glitter hands" and doing an unbelieveably embarassing dance. I thought to myself, the only thing she is missing is some Dazzleglass. I'm telling ya, I am just a mess today!
th_roll1.gif

elegant-one

HAHAHA Audrey - that's just too funny! Ah, the timing of that show HAHAHA

What does Sabrina's tongue look like (not that you're actually looking) GLITTERY
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

Yay, ladies let me say this is an extreme honor to represent each and every one of you! I will wear the bimbo president sig label proudly!

Audrey, you crack me up!! Your kitties sound like a hoot
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

bim·bo [ bímbō ] (plural bim·bos) noun

Definition:

1. an offensive term for an attractive woman who is regarded as unintelligent and shallow

2. an offensive term for a man or woman who is regarded as unintelligent or superficial

Sorry, won't add my name to the list.

Janice

killjoy

kill·joy Pronunciation: \ˈkil-ˌjȯi\

: one who spoils the pleasure of others

th_LMAO.gif

coachkitten

This bimbo just got on the computer and is happy that we got our own thread!!!
smiles.gif
This thread has been so much fun and I am happy to be a part of it!

I am happy that Krasevayadance will represent us as President of the Bimbos! And Elegant_one your picture has me dying laughing!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
killjoy

kill·joy Pronunciation: \ˈkil-ˌjȯi\

: one who spoils the pleasure of others

th_LMAO.gif

[wet blanket] Considering the intent behind the original comment, I'm just fine with being a killjoy in this instance. [/wet blanket]
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Hello, I have a penchant for all things sparkly and pretty and I am proud to be a Bimbo!!

Of course I'm also aware that I am smart and strong in every other respect of my life, as I believe all you other ladies are!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hello, I have a penchant for all things sparkly and pretty and I am proud to be a Bimbo!!

Of course I'm also aware that I am smart and strong in every other respect of my life, as I believe all you other ladies are!

yes.gif
I actually wondered where you were. When Susanne wakes up from dreaming about makeup...she will be so happy to add you.
tong.gif

Just put you on the Dazzleglass page 26 list dear
smiles.gif

Seriously, I cannot stop looking at that dang cat in the hat every time you post

Sanayhs

I'd say being a bimbo here on Specktra is definitely something with a definition differing from bimbos elsewhere. I believe that the Specktra bimbos are intelligent, strong, interesting... and have a love for everything sparkly and pretty!

TamEva Le Fay

Umm…yes…I …was sent here, anonymously, by the…Makeup Enablers Association.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Yes…well…here goes – My name is TamEva…and…I am…a BIMBO!

And I’m not afraid to say it!

But I’m a little confused –
The Stickers that I received today, in my package from MAC, which included my six tubes of Dazzleglass, which I waffled about getting at the freestanding store (to join the other four tubes I didn’t waffle about getting at the store).
whistle.gif

These Stickers that read “Bimbos Have More Fun! and “Bimbos Do It Better Wearing Dazzleglass!!!”

Do I put these on my car bumper or…

…on the window for the Firemen to see, in case of emergency, so that they know what to save first?!?

Please help!
th_dunno.gif

Yours,
Bimbo In Waiting

P.S. If I am inducted as a Bimbo – I propose that we do away with, typically, patriarchal title of rank, and instead name KrasevayadancerQueen of the Bimbos!

Long Live The Queen!
queen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts