Bimbos unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanayhs

Hey, the bimbo chatter could only go so far without getting its own thread, right? So, I figured, why not start one.
winks.gif

Hurray bimbos!!

So, if you're wondering about how the bimbo thing came about, here's the original story as posted in the dazzleglass discussion thread: My friend and I went to our local MAC when we were in the mall last night. The MAs were bored and played with makeup on us, including putting dazzleglass on each of us. My friend hated it! She found it far too glittery and declared that glitter is for bimbos and little kids. I was terribly amused and simply had to share. :p

Keep in mind, this is not meant to be offensive, it's a silly comment from one girl that I (and several others) have found to be amusing. As such, we are here to unite in bimbo pride!

Elegant-one has been keeping a list of herself and the other bimbos and it is as follows: Susanne & Audrey, adds clslvr6spd & lahdeedah & now KikiB & coachkittenn & stv578 & krasevayadancer & clotheswhore & warm-toned Bimbo Winthrop44 & darkishstar who is no longer a kid & vcanady & first boy Bimbo, Malcolm the cat & now M.A.C. head. Glam8babe, divinity, nikki.

And, again, HURRAY BIMBOS!
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Joining the ranks of Official fellow Dazzleglass - glitter loving Bimbos

You should post your original story & then the list on page 26

elegant-one

Audrey should post a picture of Malcolm with his Dazzleglass goo hair, the official Boy Bimbo mascot
smiles.gif

I was wondering if his hair resembled "What About Mary" (if you guys saw that flick) hahaha

Susanne

Please feel free to join us:

elegant-one campaign manager
Susanne Secretary
Audrey vice president
clslvr6spd
lahdeedah
KikiB artist coordinator
coachkittenn
stv578
krasevayadancer President of the bimbos
clotheswhore
Winthrop44
darkishstar
vcanady
first boy Bimbo, Malcolm the cat
M.A.C. head.
glam8babe
Divinity
Nikki
alwaysbella
purrtykitty Treasurer
TamEva Le Fay Queen of the bimbos
sweetie0176
sanayhs chief of state
KAIA
couturesista
Kobri
KTB
Fairybelle
benzito_714
S.S.Black Orchid
amelia.jayde
CantAffordMAC "stinky bimbo"
rbella
greeneyes81
hotmodelchic
nunu
xoxprincessx0x
Girl about town
cinnybuns
Pink Xenomorph
MsButterfli
Lori_Renee
BadBadGirl
ILoveMacMakeup
M.A.C._Addiction
aimee
babyjazy21
Mizz.Yasmine
nelyanaphonexia
ColorMeMac
andreacvbb
Trammie
jenntoz
EllieFerris
panther27
BaDKiTTy69
capmorlovesmac
MzzRach
kayteuk
ashley8119
chirufus
QueenEmB
SparklingMissy
Yagmur
OfficerJenny
Miss QQ
PinkPrincess
Heiaken
Holy Rapture
genduk26
Aremisia
Okami08
lollipop_lovin
Nzsallyb
AmiS4ys
InspiredBlue
s_lost
LMD84

Specktra bimbos are intelligent, strong, interesting... and have a love for everything sparkly and pretty and pink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
glitter.jpg

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Audrey should post a picture of Malcolm with his Dazzleglass goo hair, the official Boy Bimbo mascot
smiles.gif

I was wondering if his hair resembled "What About Mary" (if you guys saw that flick) hahaha

th_LMAO.gif
"What about Malcolm"
th_LMAO.gif

OMG it is a riot! I have been chasing him around with the camera, trying to get a shot of him. It is driving him nuts having the goo in his fur, that he can't reach, and he has now enlisted the help of one of our other cats to get it off of him.
lol.gif
He does send along his thanks and takes pride in being the first boy, and mascot of the bimbo club.
smiles.gif

elegant-one

In honor of this Official Bimbo thread, my hubby thought this new avatar would be funny.

*note, this is NOT me
smiles.gif
* its the Planter's Peanut Unibrow Chic

HAHAHA - I just read through the thread - you gals are hilarious

elegant-one

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
"What about Malcolm"
th_LMAO.gif

OMG it is a riot! I have been chasing him around with the camera, trying to get a shot of him. It is driving him nuts having the goo in his fur, that he can't reach, and he has now enlisted the help of one of our other cats to get it off of him.
lol.gif
He does send along his thanks and takes pride in being the first boy, and mascot of the bimbo club.
smiles.gif

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

Audrey, i'm losing it
th_LMAO.gif

Sanayhs

Glam8babe, Divinity and Nikki have all been added to the bimbo list! Elegant-one, that display picture is oh so sexy.
greengrin.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
"What about Malcolm"
th_LMAO.gif

lol.gif
smiles.gif

Poor Malcolm! At least he has another cat to help.
yes.gif

Krasevayadancer

Ladies, I am cracking up, this is sooo hilarious! Elegant one, i love the transition from hepburn to planter's peanut girl
lmao.gif

Funny thing is, this is probably partly an addicted to the color discussions thread too. Who else but us would create a dazzleglass sparkle lovin' bimbo's club! I <3 all of you!

Winthrop44

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
"What about Malcolm"
th_LMAO.gif

lol.gif
smiles.gif

Thank goodness it was your Baby Sparks and not the smelly one...or he might not have gotten help so easily! We need that picture!
th_LMAO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts