Birthday Giftcard

Shanneran

for my bday im getting a 300 dollar gift certificate to m.a.c .. i have a bunch of stuff.. but this is a mall location in the bay up here in canada so we dont really get many pigments or anything... i was just wondering what your favorite products are... i think i need to get some more brushes.. maybe some lip tint or jelees and def. want more shadows but not sure which ones will look good on me.... any suggestions? oh also... whats better.. shadesticks or paint? im torn..

----NW100, Brown/Red Hair, Bluey Grey/Yellow Eyes----

mac_obsession

I love mixing medium, pigments, pro glosses, shadesticks are amazing. I love paints as well, but s/s come in many different colors that are to die for. (you can usually get paints on ebay cheaper than from mac)
Id get 15palletes, quads, blush palettes, fix+, and anything else that caught my eye...
Heh I can go into mac and spend $1000 in about 15 minutes. (given I have that much that is!)

Shanneran

i think ive got my list down to:

Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink
Lipglasses: Rayothon, Underage, Nymphette and Fancy That
Lipgelee in Slicked Pink
Lipsticks: Pink Apertif, Eden Rocks, and Delish
Shadesticks: Corn, Pink Couture, Sea Me, Mangomix, Shimmersand, and Lucky Jade
Paints: Portraiture, Canton Candy and Bare Canvas
Eyeshadows: sushiflower, swish, sweet lust, girlie, black tied, white frost, bitter and juxt.
and Fluidliners: Macroviolet and Blacktrack....

too bad theres no pro store here.. id love to get a mixing medium, more pigments and the.. Fix + .... im def. gonna take your advice with the shadesticks.. and im gonna try some paints as well.. i hear both are awesome.. lol.. yeah i have no problem spending money at mac ever lol... thanks so much for your advice though
greengrin.gif
so many good ideas!

Latest posts