Bitch Slap Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShugAvery2001

I don't know... this line has been getting a lot of pub on youtube..

I'm thinking about trying it out, mainly because they take paypal payments.....

Bitch Slap! Cosmetics

YouTube - Bright Blue Smokey Eye using Bitchslap-Cosmetics!

YouTube - BSC Contest Entry PLUS Tutorial!

YouTube - Bitch Slap! Cosmetics

Something about this line scares me though
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

cheryl

I've heard about it on YouTube as well. The colours look amazingly pigmented and I was considering purchasing a few products myself.
And I know what you mean about something about the line scares you... lol I think it would be a bit too much if you used a ton of it, but in small dose I think it would be a beautiful look

aziajs

I am curious but don't know if I will try it. I love the vibrancy of the colors but there is something holding me back....

MissResha

this line scares the living SHIT out of me

and i'm no punk!

LMAO but jeeez! its just so...angry...

i dunno, heard it was very powdery....would like to know how someone who's actually used it, feels about it

Krista7

I hadn't heard of this line before. TBH, I'm just giggling at the name. I can't really take it seriously!

Lapis

it's the same as scandalous isn't it? they buy their supply from the same place.
the drag queen looks are not endearing however

laurenlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
this line scares the living SHIT out of me

and i'm no punk!

LMAO but jeeez! its just so...angry...

i dunno, heard it was very powdery....would like to know how someone who's actually used it, feels about it

I have three of the paintwheels in sweet bitch, blue eyed bitch and innocent bitch ( i think) the paintwheels do give good color payoff but have an extreme amount of glitter in them( be aware to does eyes 1st then foundation) which equal alot of fall out! The texture is very weird and powdery <--- lol is that a word?but vibrant ... and dont use your mac brushes they will stain them! Also use a good base, i wore sweet bitch and the hot pink stained my lids!... but if your thinking about trying it do it NOW..... i noticed her prices are going up :) hope that helped

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenlovesmac
Also use a good base, i wore sweet bitch and the hot pink stained my lids!... but if your thinking about trying it do it NOW..... i noticed her prices are going up :) hope that helped

Oh well forget it then! If it's staining lids then it's probably too intense for me

Skin*Deep

I've heard of this on myspace....I know a few girls who have bought it and adore it. I have never tried it because I have a steadfast rule that I don't purchase anything I can't get my hands on first....

stronqerx

Another one, what's going on here.
th_confused_new.gif

I can't help but to think sometimes these people are taking advantage of their subbies. Color pay off is a good thing, but staining of the lids, ehh idk.

Cocopuff

I have been watching this as well on YT and decided to try 3 paintwheels. Crazy Bitch, Innocent Bitch and Sweet Bitch. I just got these today and I need to play with them. They do have alot of glitter. One thing that is disappointing, is that when I look on YT, the compact looks different and bigger than the ones that I got. But, I will gladly take these around with me when I travel. If I lose it, no love lost. But if I ever lose something from MAC, all I can say is that I Pity the fool!

blindpassion

Whats with them using the word Bitch so much?

Thats going to turn off a lot of potential customers. I'm no stranger to cursing but I feel you really limit your market when you start publicizing with a name like that.

Besides, they uses the same supplier that Scandalous does. They aren't using their own products that they created, they are just reselling products from a supplier with the "Bitch Slap" name on them

kyoto

That's really the name? OMG, I only wandered in here because I thought it was a joke. Ha! I'll have to watch some of the vids. I've never heard of them before, but talk about gotcha marketing.

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
the drag queen looks are not endearing however

That's what I said when I looked at the pictures...who would wear these colors the way they are?

chocolategoddes

I've already made fun of the name in the Scandalous Cosmetics thread.

I've noticed most Bitchslap/ Scandalous Cosmetic users are very into that bright, funky, almost drag queen, almost clownish look. I guess that's who their products are marketed to.

Those lines to me scream "Wannabe-MAC". Not saying that's a bad thing.

NeonKitten

you know i'm not really sure i'm cool this...i'm not easily offended but i was looking at all the product names not to mention the intro song

plus this isn't even an original company they get it from a wholesale supplier. this was a big thing in the scandulous thread...why is it that people who buy this makeup to sell give it messed up names? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts