Bite Beauty

rinacee

Anyone else in love with the Sweet & Savory collection? These are my first Bite lipsticks and I am blown away. I have Kale, Squid Ink, and Lavender Jam. I really want Taro!

GreenEyedAllie

Anyone else in love with the Sweet & Savory collection? These are my first Bite lipsticks and I am blown away. I have Kale, Squid Ink, and Lavender Jam. I really want Taro!

Yes m'am! I have Kale, Squid Ink, Whiskey, Thistle, and Taro....

....did I mention I love Bite lippies?

rinacee

Yes m'am! I have Kale, Squid Ink, Whiskey, Thistle, and Taro....

....did I mention I love Bite lippies?
They are so lovely! I didn't expect the blue and green to be as opaque and long-lasting. I am really impressed. I'm not used to my blue lipstick being comfortable since I have so many liquid-matte blues.

shontay07108

I have Taro and Lavender Jam and I love them. Kale is very interesting, but I don't think I can pull that off.

rinacee

Yes. It's def not a color for the shy types. I don't have anything quite like it.
Sadly, I do. I hoard Lavender shades. But it is more comfortable than any I own, and it is more "bright" than other similar shades! Definitely a show-stopper.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Berry Rouge is amazing! Blackened Berry.

I was wondering about this one! I'm addicted to Berry shades, so it pretty much has to come home with me...

thus far, I've picked up Lavender Jam and Kale from the Sweet and Savoury collection and I'm definitely planning to go back for the others.

I was was a little skeptical when I heard they were replacing the Luminous Creme lipsticks, but the Amuse Bouche have won me over.

GreenEyedAllie

I was wondering about this one! I'm addicted to Berry shades, so it pretty much has to come home with me...

thus far, I've picked up Lavender Jam and Kale from the Sweet and Savoury collection and I'm definitely planning to go back for the others.

I was was a little skeptical when I heard they were replacing the Luminous Creme lipsticks, but the Amuse Bouche have won me over.

I do love the Amuse Bouche. I posted pics and a swatch comparison in the Sephora thread in case you haven't seen it. :)

Prettypackages

I'm a little sad. I lost another one of my bite custom lippies. It was my coral one, perfect for Summer. *sigh* Oh btw, Bite stole my ideas for this Amuse collex. LOL

theparfumfairy

I like the Amuse Bouche because it is very pigmented but I prefer the Luminous Creme because it felt better on the lips. Bite is still my favorite lipstick formula.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Berry Rouge is a great color. My mother is in her sixties and I had to order her a tube. I do not understand why Berry Rouge is getting bashed on Sephora.

It seems to be because the picture looks lighter than it is in reality. I can see the difference, but it's not as huge as people make out and it doesn't make the entire product a failure.

MAC_Fafinette14

Coming in late to rave about how great the Amuse Bouche lippies are!

I first picked up the BI reward mini in Radish and was blown away by the staying power, the pigmentation, and the bonus of a delicious citrusy scent/flavouring.

Then the Sweet & Savoury collection info dropped and I went from like to outright LOVE.

I'd thought for some time to finally order the Illamasqua lipstick Disciple, since I'd been worshipping its gorgeous navy colour from afar. That worship is gone now, because Squid Ink is a deeper and richer navy, and I can pick it up locally. Added bonus: It's a Canadian brand, and I feel a tad better about buying a homemade brand.

I also ended up with Kale and Lavender Jam, because the colours and quality of these lippies are so damn amazing.

JulieDiva

Coming in late to rave about how great the Amuse Bouche lippies are!

I first picked up the BI reward mini in Radish and was blown away by the staying power, the pigmentation, and the bonus of a delicious citrusy scent/flavouring.

Then the Sweet & Savoury collection info dropped and I went from like to outright LOVE.

I'd thought for some time to finally order the Illamasqua lipstick Disciple, since I'd been worshipping its gorgeous navy colour from afar. That worship is gone now, because Squid Ink is a deeper and richer navy, and I can pick it up locally. Added bonus: It's a Canadian brand, and I feel a tad better about buying a homemade brand.

I also ended up with Kale and Lavender Jam, because the colours and quality of these lippies are so damn amazing.

I agree with you on all points.love these lippies

DMcG9

Have any Canadians bought the LE Amuse Bouche called GTA? If so, can you provide a swatch? TY! :)

Latest posts