Black Party Look

joey444

Last night my husband and I went to our friends 30th birthday party. The theme was an all black attire party as were mourning the good bye of her 20's......lolol... I thought that was pretty funny. Anyway, this was my look along with my outfit....​

IMG_0576-1.jpg

IMG_0573-1.jpg

IMG_0585-1.jpg

IMG_0588-1.jpg

Used (All MAC except where noted):
Face: MUFE Mat Velvet +, MUFE Concealer, MSF Medium Plus, MSF Medium Deep, Desert Rose Blush​

Eyes: Soft Ocre p/p, Maybelline black gel liner, Carbon e/s, Brun e/s, Saddle e/s, Charcoal Brown e/s, Vanilla p/m, Maybelline The Falsies Black Mascara, Dipdown p/m (on waterline and brows)​

Lips: Stripdown l/l, Siss l/s, C-Thru l/g​

KimmyAnn_678

Love your eyes! But love your shoes even more! Those are what I've been searching for... in my small town people are like "Nude colored shoes... what?!" LOL.

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyAnn_678
Love your eyes! But love your shoes even more! Those are what I've been searching for... in my small town people are like "Nude colored shoes... what?!" LOL.

Aaawww, thank you! I bought them at Aldo so I'm pretty sure you can order them online. Here's the link for the shoes: WHITSEY - women's peep-toe pumps shoes for sale at ALDO Shoes.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Latest posts