• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

black to white tutorial, and a little bit of nyx. [link]

spencoh

to do this
100_9947.jpg

and read about this
100_9978.jpg

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...80390415078656

brandiisamonkey

awesome I like the idea of "drawing the shape" first very helpfull... btw what nyx palette is that? the colors are georgeous... I think I may have to buy some of their line now lol

hyperRealGurl

gosh i love the shape of ur eyes, sooo freaking pretty. nice tut too but then again ur tuts always come out nice, cant wait to see more from ya
smiles.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
awesome I like the idea of "drawing the shape" first very helpfull... btw what nyx palette is that? the colors are georgeous... I think I may have to buy some of their line now lol

its golden/rust/walnut bronze
yeah nyx is the shit. their shadows are so smooth and such good quality, and the pallettes are only 4 50$ at some places

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycorrea05
Very nice...can you show a tutorial for the NYX colors? I love the way it looks!!

yeah ill probably do it this weekend
smiles.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycorrea05
Very nice...can you show a tutorial for the NYX colors? I love the way it looks!!

yeah ill probably do it this weekend
smiles.gif

likeomgsteffduh

I convinced my dude-friend to let me do the black to white look on him the other day, it came out really good and he actually liked it!

i wish I had taken a picture of it.

Latest posts