blending a little better

MsChrys79

Ok, I named my FOTD this because my blending isn't perfect yet but it is getting better.

Please don't look at the brows the last time they were waxed she hacked them so I'm letting them grow about the same and I'm getting them done this Friday. oh and I only wore the contacts because it's hard putting on makeup when you wear glasses and can't see...LOL...

ok....

Products used:

Face:
MAC Studio sculpt foundation NC55
MAC Fix+ spray
MAC Eversun Blush
#37 (dk. Brown) from Wales pallette for contouring
MAC loose blot powder in Dark

Eyes:
Mufe #92 (crease)
UD peace (lid)
MAC shroom (highlight)
painterly paint pot
Jane black gel liner
Red cherry lashes #507

Lips:
Concealer from Coastal Scents pallette
Smashbox lipgloss in Sweet
MAC cork liner

ok.....please provide cc so I'll know what I'm doing wrong and thanks for looking
choochoo.gif

Sorry about the size of the pic before....nothing I did would fix it...

100_0273.jpg

rbella

Looks pretty. Try use the setting on your camera to increase the size of pixels. It is easier to size down than size up. If you size up from a small pixelated picture, it gets blurry. Also, there is a great tutorial in the tutorial section on how to take great pics with your camera. HTH!

From what I see, it looks beautiful!

MsChrys79

ok I think I fixed the pic... you guys were seeing a tiny pic but I was seeing a gigantic pic...LOL

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
it's slightly bigger...Not a lot ...But it looks pretty

Thanks...Girl, I don't wanna plaster a really big pic of me on the thread then somebody open it up and it scares the hell outtem'...LOL

Sexycocolatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChrys79
Thanks...Girl, I don't wanna plaster a really big pic of me on the thread then somebody open it up and it scares the hell outtem'...LOL

you probably need to. so we can see you pretty blues better.

kyoto

Still a little hard to see, but from what I can see, that blue looks fantastic on you. It really enhances your eye color.

Latest posts