Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

ashievic

I am drooling over this collection. I am intrigued by the gloss in the promo pics. I wonder if it resembles the Dior Tiara only sold in Europe/Asia from the Kingdom of Colors collection??? That would save me money from shipping from England. But then the 98 d'ombre is only being sold in Europe. Might have to (yeah, right, HAVE TO) place an order anyway. The other two collections a few items will find a home with me. This entire collection needs to come home with me!!!! I already own the gloss from a couple of years ago that was clear with sparkles that changes colors. Yes, sparkles get me every time, along with purple!!!!!

Medgal07

th_DANCE.gif
I'm in!!!

ashievic

I can never get enough blue polish...
I remember chasing Blue Boy literally across the country. Then when Macy's had the Black Friday exclusive in 2013 with the Fashion Night Out black and blue polish???? I was in GA for work during that time. Ran to the Mall of Georgia, at 10 pm on Thanksgiving Day, when they opened. Only to be told it could not be sold until 12:01 am. What we go through for beauty!!!!!

ashievic

Chic Profile has wrong info, d'ombre 102 is currently being sold at chanel.com for those in the States. It is 98 d'ombre we aren't getting. I think the eyeliner is being sold now too at chanel.com with the collection that had Crescendo (spelled wrong, tired) as a blush. My brain is fried and I can't remember the name of the collection, sorry....

peanut

The first Chanel e/s quad I ever bought (many moons ago) was Bleu Celestes, so I'm very much looking forward to this collection!

awickedshape

It's also used with Jazz instruments, so Vibrato really is keeping with the theme of the collection. I'm still only looking for the Swing eyeshadow single.

awickedshape

The perle de lune stylo yeux is intriguing me, has any one seen a pic?
This one? http://naturalnchicmakeup.com/2015/03/chanel-perle-de-lune-stylo-yeux-eyeliner-swatches-and-review.html If it's that one, Temptalia and Sabrina @ TBLB also reviewed it. I think EllaS had swatches as well?

Latest posts