• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Blues! Who loves Blues? =D

lethaldesign

This look is GORGEOUS! It tototally makes your eyes POP, amazing! Great tutorial
smiles.gif
Thanks girl!!

newagetomatoz

I love blues so much and this tutorial is amazing! The colors work so well with your hair and skin color! I am so impressed with it. Usually when I try to work with my blues, I end up looking somewhat fairy-ish, but you look amazing (again)!

Thanks so much for posting this!

rebekah

great job but might i suggest that you do not need anywhere near that much concealer under your eyes!! just a few dabs would be fine i'm sure because if you look at the end result it looks like you have big white circles under your eyes almost.

use the concealer to even out the color of your under eyes, not to necessarily erase it.

just a suggestion.

sassychix

thanks doll bt u REALLy have no idea how bad my dark circles are
its cuz i conceal them very well, thats why most ppl think "its not that bad"

sassygirl224

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekah
great job but might i suggest that you do not need anywhere near that much concealer under your eyes!! just a few dabs would be fine i'm sure because if you look at the end result it looks like you have big white circles under your eyes almost.

use the concealer to even out the color of your under eyes, not to necessarily erase it.

just a suggestion.

i dont think it looks like she has big white circles. her eyes look more bright and awake

sassychix, you are unbelievably gorgeous!!! i love ur black hair and light skin. i want to dye my hair black, its naturally dk brown almost black, but not like that. this tut is amazing!!!

Latest posts