Blush duos and textures are up on the website

mac_obsession

so are textures
greengrin.gif
(The new lipsticks!) Woohoo

ambriel

oh poop! :crap: I was really hoping the Doubles wouldn't be LE, but it looks like they are
ssad.gif

redrosary

Dang it, MAC! Stop with all these LE lipstick colors! I'm hoping Deceptive is a smoother formula, but the same color as Brave. However, I hate it when the perfect color for me is an LE! (I am still stocking up on Tempt Me whenever possible.)

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blepharisma
The blush doubles are now up on the website.

I'm wondering if they'll fit into the blush pallettes... I really want to get a couple of the double blushes & depot them for my pallette.

So many of them look good to me! Which to get????

V2LUCKY

They all look so pretty I don't really wear blush but I think I'm gonna start now w/these doubles.
I might get:
Orchid Sheen + Roseland
Bloomsberry + Tiger Lily
Blossom Up + Rose Hip
and the new textures I like are:
Kooky
Deceptive
Cockatease

What is everyone else wanting/getting?

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Oh my... I'll order tomorrow, I hate it because they only speak english on the Pro number.

Hopefully soon we will be able to order on line.

:p

redrosary

Teensy vent- there's an "a" in the middle of the lipstick "Cockatease." As much as some of the younger girls on the lj MAC community want it to be "cocktease," it's NOT! Argh! This is going to get on my nerves and I know it's not going away until the bloody shade is sold out. *grumble*

I know, I'm old and cranky. lol

PrettyKitty

I'll order at 8:00 AM, if I can wait less than 20 min. to place my order. I work this morning, so I can't call before Monday if I don't do this at 8:00... They are LE so I don't want to take the chance.

blepharisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrosary
Teensy vent- there's an "a" in the middle of the lipstick "Cockatease." As much as some of the younger girls on the lj MAC community want it to be "cocktease," it's NOT!

Hahahaha.... I keep seeing people posting the name without the A...

FUNNIEST thing I have seen all day.

For the record, I personally wouldn't want to wear anything called 'cocktease' on my mouth.

redrosary

Quote:
Originally Posted by blepharisma

For the record, I personally wouldn't want to wear anything called 'cocktease' on my mouth.

Excellent point.
smiles.gif

Latest posts