blush essentials

snkatha

I'm loving blush right now and am thinking of getting some. am sending FH to get me some blushes and don't want to over load the poor guy. I live in kenya so can't try em before i buy em. so what do you think are absolute must haves? here's my list so far. which do you think i can do without and which do you think i can add? i am nw45 for reference
All by NARS
-lovejoy -dolce vita
-luster
-taos
-torrid
-taj mahal
-exhibit A
-sertao
-mounia
I've sent for NARS albatross,MAC raizin and Format blushes and am getting them next month want to complete my blush collection with the NARS blushes in the list. If you could pick four nars blushes on the list what would they be?

Blushbaby

Lovejoy, Taj Mahal & Luster are what I have out of that list.

I'd rec Mounia, Exhibit A, Lovejoy and Taj Mahal

nichollecaren

I'm NC 45, I posed the same question on a live chat on the MAC website and I was recommended "Raizin" & "Loverush" Personally I think "Fever" is gorgeous, but it can be very deep, so if you're conservative its not for you.

Nepenthe

I don't have a ton of experience with NARS blushes, but I'd definitely pick up Exhibit A and Taj Mahal.

Caramel_QT

MAC: Fever, Sweet as Cocoa, Ambering rose, Desert Rose, Trace Gold (highlight) Sunbasque (can highlight with this too), Frankley Scarlet...

TISH1124

MAC unless stated

Ambering Rose
Sweet as Cocoa
Eversun or Sunbasque
Springsheen (highlight)
Blunt (Contour)
Nars Torrid
Nars Albatross (Highlight)
Raizen

snkatha

Am definitely going to look into ambering rose. it seems well recommended! Also lovejoy looks like a favorite

Blushbaby

I thought you just wanted NARS recs from the you list you posted. Other must-haves of mine are:

All MAC ...(and perm)

Loverush
Blushbaby
Ambering Rose
Sunbasque
Frankly Scarlet

spectrolite

I think you should add Nars Crazed. I LOVEEEEE that blush so much >_< It's the perfect pink on me and I think we have similar skin tone. Mounia and Taj Mahal are also very pretty!

RedRibbon

I love the following:

NARS Sin
" Dulce Vita
" Torrid
" Orgasm
" Deepthroat
" Angelika
" Exhibit A
" Taj Mahal
" Mounia

Sorry, they are the ones I would rebuy, I currently own: Mounia, Dulce Vita, Orgasm and Deepthroat. I've run out of Sin so I need to rebuy that, ASAP.

MizzVivaGlam

MAC Dollymix, Sunbasque, Peachtwist, Peaches, Trace Gold, Blunt

I have tan skin that is very golden with yellow undertones and I love these blushes.
smiles.gif

Latest posts