• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Blush: Gingerly (sheertone)

user3

Overall Rating: 3
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

It's a light nude bronzy coral peach color. Complicated I know ... sorry. This is not as pigmented as it looks. It looks great w/ green e/s.
I love using this when I want just a hint of color on my cheeks.

Violet*

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? No

General Comments on this product:

This was my first MAC blush. I used to reach for it a lot, but not anymore. I got more tanned now, so the blush rarely shows on my skin. It's not very pigmented, like the previous reviewer said it just gives you a hint of color on the cheeks. Even though I hit the bottom of the pan, I dont think i'll repurchase this product simply because there are better blushes out there.

thiscarmen

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I really like Gingerly! At first, it looked kinda like it might be oddly dirty and muddy (well, in the pan it did), but when I put it on, WOW it was a gorgeous peachy colour. I like to use this blush when I don't feel like pink cheeks.

lollipop333

Not very pigmented but I use it as blush or as contour when i want a pink blush...I actually think it's very versatile