• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Blushcreme: Uncommon

saraa_b

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 3
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: I really like this blush because it goes well with my skin tone (fair) and it blends well. The only thing I was dissapointed about is that during summer it sweats off and doesn't stay on for the whole day. Great for winter and fall.

capytan

Overall Rating: 2
Price [Value]: 3
Would you buy this product again? Nope.

I bought this only going by swatches, and what I'd seen off Specktra.
I thought it'd be more of a pink-beige colour, but it turned out to be too dark for me (NC 15-20). I tried using it to contour, but it was way too orange. I think this would work better on darker skintones.

effloresce_

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!

Uncommon is one of those blushes that look awful in the pan but look awesome on you. It appears on me like a very nude cream rose shade that makes me look amazingly glowy. I love it with darker eyes for the day, and a nude lipstick that make me look like i'm glowing in the dark. It's incredibly beautiful. I'm a NW15-20, and it shows up beautifully. I barely use any each time (use it with a skunk brush to blend it in naturally - i can't get a light enough application with fingers) and this will last me forever, i'm just afraid of it going bad..

MakeupForMommy

Overall rating: 5 Price:5 Packaging quality:4 Would you buy this product again? Yes I love this blushcreme. I got this at a CCO and I regret buying it as soon as I got in the car but when I wore it I fell in love. It looks natural on me and gives me a wonderful glow. It's go to for me when I have minimal make up on. I would buy it over and over again. I will now go look for one as a back up.