Blushcremes are being discontinued

ThePowderPuff

http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/01/13/mac-udskifter-alle-blushcremes/

All Blushcremes are being dc'ed and replaced with cremeblends. There will be 6 shades, 4 will be old blushcreme shades in the new formula, then there will be So Sweet, So Easy and a whole new one.

What do you think? Will you miss the blushcremes? I personally will not miss them. The Cremeblends are so much better, I have never liked the Blushcremes.

shontay07108

I had one Blushcreme back in the day and I liked it quite a bit. However, I am looking forward to the new Cremeblends and I am happy they are bringing back So Sweet, So Easy because I passed on it last time.

missminikat

I wear ladyblush almost every day so I'm sad to see it go. Hopefully it will be one of the shades they keep with the new formula. I'll definitely try the cremeblends but I'm still buying a backup ladyblush just in case!

missminikat

Heaaring that they're keeping the ladyblush shade makes me feel so much better! I was literally freaking out when I saw it in the goodbyes section. Now if there was only some way to salvage shadesticks...

ilorietta

i must be the only person that prefers the old formulation. I have So sweet so easy and i find that the colour is very flat. not glowy like my ladyblush/lilicent

missminikat

Quote:
i must be the only person that prefers the old formulation. I have So sweet so easy and i find that the colour is very flat. not glowy like my ladyblush/lilicent
Oh not at all! I'd much rather keep my old formulation but they're going to get rid of it no matter how much I love it. I'm just glad I get to keep some of the shades.

therains___

I am going to miss the blushcremes because I just started getting into them! I haven't seen the new formula cremeblends though. I hope they are nice..but I am sad no more sweet william and lillicent! :(

Latest posts