Blushers - any experts?

julie150463

I think my fake radar has struck again. I've had these this morning but I have nothing to compare them to so I have no real idea BUT they are in the boxes that mark so easily - not a good sign.

Advices appreciated before I go jump off the nearest bridge.

Apologies for the HUGE photos

S1051584.jpg

S1051586.jpg

S1051587.jpg

S1051588.jpg

rockin

The MAC website describes 'Breezy' as 'Plush plum with red pearl'. Since colours do differ on monitors, and the pics on the MAC site make the colours look so different anyway, would you describe the colour the same way?

julie150463

Hi Rockin

The colour sure doesn't look like the MAC swatch that's for for.
The boxes are the ones that mark easily and the actual black product case is not matte - it's quite shiny which I know is an indicator.
I just got no confidence in anything I've bulk bought after all the palava I've had- at least the 6 shadesticks that came too are ok so that's positive - just these 50 blushers
thmbdn.gif

Dollymix anyone? This seems awfully glittery/sparkly for a blush - any ideas?

rockin

50??
ssad.gif

The colour on the MAC site is no real indicator but that box would certainly make my heart sink.

I've not seen a real MAC blusher, but there must be loads here who have and can tell you whether it's real or not.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
50??
ssad.gif

Well I don't do things by half do I? This is my last disasterous bulk buy - never ever again! Any profit I am making is going to ParcelForce in shipping - at least I'm keeping someone in a job.

Mrschloe

Well, i have some mac blushes, depoted them all for a blush pallete and that looks exatly like mines: the pot, logo and sticker. If its fake its a very good one!

Simply Elegant

The packaging's shine on the second picture looks a bit off but I think that's because of the flash. It looks real to me. I have about 10 MAC blushes bought from a counter and it looks like the rest of them.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
The packaging's shine on the second picture looks a bit off but I think that's because of the flash. It looks real to me. I have about 10 MAC blushes bought from a counter and it looks like the rest of them.

I don't use a flash. They're taken on the window sill in natural daylight
ssad.gif

amber_j

I just bought Breezy today. From the Pro store - I'm never buying MAC off eBay again!

The one thing I noticed was that there's no batch number on the lable on the back. Or is it just difficult to see as it's black on black? It's also difficult to tell if the colour of the blush is right because I'm looking at a photo on my monitor, but it does look a bit lighter than the Breezy I have. But that might be from the flash? Afraid I can't take a photo of mine to do a comparison.

As Mrschloe said, if it's a fake this is a really good one.

ETA: Just saw your comment about not using a flash. Maybe my monitor is just showing this to be slightly lighter in colour.

julie150463

Well the kitchen knife has been out and I've just had to have a look at the pan.
nonono.gif

Does anyone depot their blushers? Just googled it and it appears people do do it.

Can you tell me what sort of pans you have before I tell you about mine
winks.gif

Thanks all

Julie

amber_j

My Breezy's a refill and the pan is flat on the back. I'll depot my Ambering Rose tonight. I bought that from a MAC counter so I know it's 100% auth.

Mrschloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Well the kitchen knife has been out and I've just had to have a look at the pan.
nonono.gif

Does anyone depot their blushers? Just googled it and it appears people do do it.

Can you tell me what sort of pans you have before I tell you about mine
winks.gif

Thanks all

Julie

Hi! I depoted 5 mac blushes and one got a pro pan do put all 6 in a pallete. All my pans had completely smoth pans, with no dents, just some glue in it.

Winnie

I have Breezy and the colour in your photo doesn't really match mine but it could just be your camera. Apart from that everything else seems ok...so it could be real after all?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrschloe
Hi! I depoted 5 mac blushes and one got a pro pan do put all 6 in a pallete. All my pans had completely smoth pans, with no dents, just some glue in it.

Do you want to see what I've got???
thmbdn.gif

S1051596-1.jpg

I give up!!
th_mad0217.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
there flat i presume LMAO
julie you not having much luck we could be related
smiles.gif

Want to buy some blushers?? Going cheap? lol

look_divine

Quote:
Want to buy some blushers?? Going cheap? lol

OMG julie im sorry for kididng with ya its not funny really
angry.gif

look_divine

Quote:
Do you want to see what I've got???
thmbdn.gif

S1051596-1.jpg

I give up!!
th_mad0217.gif

may i ask which fabulous seller you purchased this shite off?

Latest posts