Blushes For Nc43

animacani

Hey!
I am looking for some new blush colours!
I already have : dollymix , blossoming blushcreme and sweet william blushcreme.

TIA!

Raizin is nice too. harmony is one of my favs..along with brit wit cream blush....posey is nice too.

hotmodelchiq

Im NC42/3 I use Peechykeen like Orgasm from NARS, LoveCrush (dark burgundy berry color)not to be mistaken for loverush... coppertone for neutral look Ambering Rose, and I use the ones NUNU named too they are AWESOME! and for other color ops Merrily, Love Joy,and Love thing Mineralize blushes are nice too!

animacani

is raizin and blunt blush kinda similiar to each other? Since I was thinking of getting blunt for contour but also as a regular blush.. And also is peachykeen very reddish? Since I have seen some pics of it and it looks kind of red =(
What does coppertone look like? (I have birthday soon so I have to make a wishlist , haha )

animacani

Nice , coppertone is on my list now
greengrin.gif

Rouaa

I'm a NC 42 and I love Gentle, BPB Stark Naked, Merrily, Danity, Nuance, BPB Joyous, Everyday Minerals Chit chat, DVR Saturday, Saloon Fun and New Car Smell.

Ziya

I'm a NC 43 as well, I absolutely LOVE Peachykeen its my must have HG everyday color. Its not actually reddish though it looks like it in the pan..its a sheertone shimmer blush and its like peachy pink with gold shimmer..I dont have orgasm or superorgasm but I have to say this is the closest to my 'O' face that I can get!
greengrin.gif
Its amazing, do give it a try in the store..
I've heard Sunbasque is pretty similar but I don't really know.
Blunt is AMAZING! with a light hand...contour comes out brilliantly..but you have to be really careful not to go overboard..

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Thanks! What about MSF's?

So ceyolin and petticot are LE but are must haves
Gold deposit is gorgeous too!

xxManBeaterxx

wow i have a lot.. ill just list down everything like from the top of my head

MSF [Some are LE but all of them are easy to find.. maybe except for stereo rose]
So Ceylon
Gold Deposit
Petticoat [Im a very yellow-golden tone so the dark veining looks like rocesea on me]but it is gorgeous
Stereo Rose
Light flush

Blush
sunbasque
style
nusance
coppertone
prism
Hipness LE
Fluerry LE
Joyous LE
Ladyblush creme<3