boy beauty

Luxurious

hi...is the model a girl or a boy? I just wonder and i really dont know...Is the collection made for boys? I dont know which boy would use fuchsia or violet, I mean boys which dont wanna be a MUA
smiles.gif

i know I sound weird
lol.gif

Luxurious

oh...first i thought it's a girl*haha*and then i didnt know. it could be both for me and thanks to you. now i know it
smiles.gif

d_flawless

it's def. a boy...the cheekbones = dead giveaway.

i think the addition of the pigments are to be worn on the cheeks? i dunno, looks like he's wearing it in the ad...i was kinda like, oh, he's wearing purple? haha, whatever floats your boat!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
so the make up is mainly for boys?

his kinda very attractive!! *drools*

I think the concept is to wear a really simple deconstructed look. Men can look great with little effort and I think this kind of emulates that. Simple things to give you effortless beauty.

jinsy

my eyes were hooded! i thought it's a tomboy too! i loved it the whole thing anyways 8)

Sanne

sooo would it be weird if I'm actually interested n the quad???

for y'all whou don't know: I'm a girl!
greengrin.gif

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
sooo would it be weird if I'm actually interested n the quad???

for y'all whou don't know: I'm a girl!
greengrin.gif

i definately considered buying the quad as well, but i have all the colors in it. they're all permanent. if you collect the pre-made quads though, or you don't have the colors, i can see why it'd be a good purchase. they're all good, basic, blendable colors.

Miss_Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMAXxx
The model for MAC's Boy Beauty collection is male, and his name is Matsuda.

I did a google image search on the name Matsuda. Some scary pictures came up
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
icon_eek.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Molly
I did a google image search on the name Matsuda. Some scary pictures came up
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
icon_eek.gif

.... I did a search and didn't see much of anything... or perhaps I'm desensitized? *lol*
blush-anim-cl.gif
I learned that his full name is Ryuhei Matsuda (unless I'm looking at the wrong guy!) and the girl Senna Matsuda is um, quite well-liked....

... but now we're getting
oh.gif
t: ...sorry!

Latest posts