Boy, it adds up when you're not paying attention...

COBI

So, this is the stuff from the last couple of weeks. Some is in transit (latest MAC, Fyrinnae & MAD Minerals).

MAC stuff first:
15-ct Pallette (not pictured); 2 Foundation pumps (not pictured)
Studio Tech (NW23), Expensive Pink e/s, Rite of Spring e/s, Vex e/s
12-29009.jpg

Mascaras: Pro Longlash, Prep & Prime, Loud Lash
12-29007.jpg

Lip: Chromeglass: Pastel Polish, 3D Glass: Touchpoint
12-29012.jpg

Macy's Authentics Pallette, B2M New York Apple l/s
12-29006.jpg

In transit: Moisturelush (both), Fibre Rich Mascara
macorder.jpg

Non-MAC:
MUFE Concealor, Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Smashbox under-eye brightener
12-29011.jpg

Ole Henriksen: Sheer Transformation, Invigorating Night Gel, Truth Serum; Bliss Eye Cream
12-29014.jpg

Fyrinnae (shipped)
Rice Primer, Eye Liner, Superpower Mineral Foundation, E/S samples
fyrinnaericeprimer.jpg

fyrinnaeliquidliner.jpg

Fyrinnaefoundation.jpg

fyrinnaesamples.jpg

MAD Minerals (shippng soon)
Gel liners
madgelliners.jpg

Primer, lip sealant
madprimerkisses.jpg

And last, but not least, fragrances:
Escada Moon Sparkle
12-29018.jpg

Believe (wasn't looking for it, but the price for the set was only $42 at Macy's)
12-29024.jpg

DKNY Delicious (replacement for empty)
smiles.gif

12-29020.jpg

(baby) Grace by Philosophy
12-29025.jpg

Now, I am trying to figure out if I need some Smashbox Artifical Light Luminizing Lotion after seeing future_MACPro's FOTD.
graucho.gif

gigglegirl

I will echo purrtykitty's sentiments....HOLY CRAP!

That is an awesome haul, so many goodies to play with!

Have fun!!

CantAffordMAC

wow have fun with all your goodies!!

FYI-I know Fyrinnae put a notice up about processing time, but I placed an order November 26th, and they just shipped it on December 31. It has taken forever. I ordered 7 things from ebay, and like 3 other packages for myself in the month of december and got them before my Fyrinnae order. And they keep extending the processing time (its not 35-45 days!)

You'll love Equality!
yes.gif
Used dry, its really sparkly and pretty. But used wet, its metallic. Its great!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
FYI-I know Fyrinnae put a notice up about processing time, but I placed an order November 26th, and they just shipped it on December 31.

I ordered mine on November 24th, and received it on December 31st. Having never ordered from them before and not having a good idea of sizing, I was surprise by how small the foundation is. I'll post a size comparison picture tonight.

CantAffordMAC

yes please do. I ordered 8 shadow samples, powder modifier (for pressing the shadows), blush, and the rice powder primer. Let me know how you like your Fyrinnae items..and also let us know about the Black Cherry liner from MAD minerals. Thanks
winks.gif

COBI

Here are some photos for size comparison.

This compares the Fyrinnae Superpower Mineral Foundation to a MAC Paint Pot and a MAC Fluidline. In fairness, the FSMF is PACKED; almost too much so as I am having trouble getting powder out. :p
FyrinnaeFoundationComparison.jpg

This compares the Fyrinnae Rice Powder Primer to MAC mineralize e/s and MAC's standard blush pan as well as compared to the Fyrinnae SP Mineral Foundation. The Primer is "normal" packed, not as crammed full as the foundation.

FyrinnaePrimerComparison.jpg

kyoto

Very nice haul, and OMG does it add up quickly. I refuse to add up what I've spent on makeup and skincare in the last two months for fear of fainting. I've already stashed away $100, which I intend to add to, for the N Collection and Fafi.
ssad.gif

You have some very nice things there, enjoy!

COBI

Bad news: they mis-picked by Moisturelush Eye Cream, so it didn't come today and they are shipping a new one.

GOOD NEWS!: The mis-picked item was the curiosotease sparkle pencils, and I get to keep them.
nanaparty.gif

CantAffordMAC

wow you just keep gettin lucky huh. LoL. I received my Fyrinnae order today and I'm in LOVE. I haven't tried the rice powder primer or my blush yet, but I swatched all of my shadow samples (wet and dry) and they are so gorgeous. And they don't budge at all when u wear them wet.

I luff Fyrinnae.
winks.gif
(I'm sorry for taking over your topic)

Melly44

Wow great haul.. i want that believe perfume! ill get it soon.. i have tons of perfumes already! i got a mini perfume collection going on lol.. and i never know which one to wear! lol

Latest posts