breaking up is hard to do

rosquared

how do you rebuild your life after a breakup that you *really* thought was gonna last forever. and how do you stop thinking about him off having fun and living life perfectly fine without you? it's heartbreaking to feel un-needed. i don't want to deal with this for too long - the world isn't going to stop for me.

MsCuppyCakes

You put yourself, your needs, your life first! It may be harsh to say, but, he's moving on with his needs, his life and you should do the same. Always (not saying you didn't) have your own interest, friends, etc. Keep yourself busy. Try some new things that you've always wanted to do. You'll learn a lot about yourself and who you are a woman.

Beauty Mark

You're needed by someone. Personally, in a relationship, I'd rather be wanted than needed (because I need plenty of things that I don't necessarily like) but that's neither here nor there.

Just take it slowly. Take time to figure out what you want out of life now. Go spend time with friends and have them help you. Start living your life and doing things that make you happy.

rosquared

yeah.. i'm in that self pity mode that i can't stand. i'm working out and going to work and stuff.. so i'm just trying to not cry when i'm not doing either.

Beauty Mark

There's something to be said about letting yourself cry every now and then... You shouldn't fight that kind of feeling, but you shouldn't sit around doing that for days...

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosquared
yeah.. i'm in that self pity mode that i can't stand. i'm working out and going to work and stuff.. so i'm just trying to not cry when i'm not doing either.

Crying is good. Helps get clear your head.

Urbana

you should ask my exboyrfriend :p
i broke with him 3 months ago, i was bad, really sad and confused and i thought he was doing great... i felt terrible, but then i thought ' im the one who leaves, and i know there is a reason for that, so im gonna get up and keep on walking and living my life'
and so i did. i changed job and met new people. a change of air would do you good.
if you need someone to talk im here for you
greengrin.gif

Urbana

i think we should be sad and cry and all that stuff, but just a while. i spend almost 2 months like that cos also i wanted to come clean, i wanted to think about everything and learn. but when i did it i had enough and i was ready and clean to keep on with my life.
i have no thoughs of the past now, cos i did it then, so now im looking foward to the future and nowhere else

Latest posts