Bright and fun MAC haul!!

jennyfee

Hey guys!

Since I only get to go to a MAC store maybe twice a year, I was way too excited to go earlier this week! My last visit was August of last year!!!

So here's what I got!!
smiles.gif

049-2.jpg

The lippies:

051.jpg

Impassioned Amplified Lipstick
Plink! Lustre Lipstick
Girl About Town Amplified Lipstick
heart.gif

Show Orchid Amplified Lipstick

052-2.jpg

Baby Sparks Dazzleglass

053-2.jpg

Dollymix Blush
Crème de Violet Frost Eye Shadow
Aquadisiac Lustre Eye Shadow

Anyway, I am in love with all the lipsticks!! And Dollymix!! As for Crème de Violet it's not love but I can make it work...

Bonus pic of my bf and me on our little one night trip to Québec city:

024-1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!!

Janie
xoxo

jennyfee

Thank you! I tried Crème de Violet today and seriously it doesn't look the same on me than in the pan... It left me unimpressed... However I did a really simple look with it and haven't really experimented with different colour bases so that's definitely coming soon
smiles.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Great "Yearly Haul" Darlin'!

I really need to get Show Orchid, Impassioned, and, of course, Girl About Town myself!

I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't have them in my arsenal.

I use Creme de Violet on my outer lid as an accent color. Love it!

Your BF's a cutie-patootie!
tong.gif

gildedangel

What a great haul! How do you like Baby Sparks? I LOVE dazzleglass but my counter was out of that color and I didn't get to play with it.

jennyfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
What a great haul! How do you like Baby Sparks? I LOVE dazzleglass but my counter was out of that color and I didn't get to play with it.

I really love it! I think it's the perfect neutral, everyday lipgloss... It's quite sticky but I don't mind... It's sad that your counter was out...
ssad.gif
When I went to mine I was so surprised they still had stuff from Dame Edna, Hello kitty, the mineralize e/s that have a strip of glitter down the middle, and even the metal cream shadows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I do Creme de Violet with colors like Goldmine.
smiles.gif
A great haul!!

That's what I tried, like a golden yellow on the lid and creme de violet in the crease... I have to try different things though!!!
smiles.gif
Not giving up yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
Cool haul! You and your bf look great together
smiles.gif

Thank you, too bad we just broke up
ssad.gif
Oh well... That's life

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
ok that's it. i'm getting show orchid!! third sign this week!

You should DEFINITELY get it!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have even worn it to work, and got so many compliments!!

xobaby89

i was just about to ask what you thought about baby sparks
smiles.gif
..i've been eyeing it for a while now.

jennyfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by xobaby89
i was just about to ask what you thought about baby sparks
smiles.gif
..i've been eyeing it for a while now.

It's definitely more on the nude side than on the pink side... On my lips at least!! It's quite sticky so it'll last for a long time and the glitter is beautiful, but not too much that i feel i can't wear it during the day... I think it's versatile and really pretty!! Definitely get it!!
heart.gif

Latest posts