• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bright eye

CCee

Hi everyone,

I used the MAKE UP FOR EVER Flash palette as a cream colour base and mostly Urban Decay DeLuxe colours (one of the colours is a GOSH colour) as the brights. The eyeliners are all Urban Decay.
My foundation and concealer are by MAKE UP FOR EVER.
319172015cb3962b_Dry.xlarge.jpg

62b4603f882ba492_Dry_2.xlarge.jpg

The trick is to start with the base colours (from the MUFE palette and blend them well, this means that the colours on top will look blended better). Then apply the corresponding eyeshadow over the base to give it staying power. Over the yellow/gold mixture I placed Honey, the orange is by Gosh, the red is Heat, the dark pink is Sting, the purple is Fishnet, the dark blue is Adore, the turqoise is Peace, the green is Graffiti. Then blend the colours together with a soft hand and a lot of patience. Don't be afraid to reappy a colour if it's losing it's depth and don't overblend with a look like this.

9f7168c3573e5eb6_Dry_3.xlarge.jpg

Because I've been hooked on droplets of water lately I spashed a little water on my face which made the next picture look even more amazing if you ask me.
486a9841d8cf7bf6_Wet.xlarge.jpg

Do you like these "unwearable" looks??

Latest posts