Bright Lips for Brown Girls! EVERYONE is welcome to join!

aziza

Yay!! You started it! I think we should post in the FOTD board but link to our FOTD in this thread. This is going to be fun!

M.A.C. head.

Oh :/

I tried to do some but I SUCK at taking make up photos so I'm going to try again tomorrow. I had some great looks too *cries*

Mods: Please move this to wherever is best. Thanks
greengrin.gif

ThePerfectScore

OMG I wish I was braver with lip color... I think my mom gave me a complex as a child when I used to put bright red lipstick on. She would say in a sing-song manner, "Here come Zia's lips!!!!!" And since I have very full lips I always thought it was best to play them down.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectScore
OMG I wish I was braver with lip color... I think my mom gave me a complex as a child when I used to put bright red lipstick on. She would say in a sing-song manner, "Here come Zia's lips!!!!!" And since I have very full lips I always thought it was best to play them down.

*hugs*

You're all grown up now! Not EVERYTHING our parents say is the truth LOL

Manna

Oh wow, those are some bright lips TISH1127!!

I am brown but don't think I can pull dark shades off with my lip shape lol, so I stay away.

Ziya

Is your name Zia too?? lol I am so excited for bright lips! I just bought lickable today!!
greengrin.gif
yay for this thread ...and your brave souls..
Tish you are effin gorjus!! god DAMN you rock that l/s

aziajs

I think this would go great in the Challenge sub forum. I am going to try it. I have been dying to use pink pearl on my lips in a FOTD. Actually, I think I'll use Ben Nye Cosmic Violet.

IDontKnowMomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectScore
haha yeah I was looking at your name and got excited.. I'm Z-I-A...

Okay, there's two Ziyas, then where are all the Moniques?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I think this would go great in the Challenge sub forum. I am going to try it. I have been dying to use pink pearl on my lips in a FOTD. Actually, I think I'll use Ben Nye Cosmic Violet.

Do itttt :]

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I think it would go under the Sub Forums of FOTD..."Challenges" perhaps...does it have to be a new look or just a WOC bold LIP look ..I want to do my FM look..then maybe a red look tomorrow

Ok here's mine from last week

Vino & Magenta Lipliner/ Fashion Mews Lipstick

FASHIONMEWS1.jpg

FASHIONMEWS0.jpg

Pretty! Let's put them in the subforum then!
thmbup.gif

NewlyMACd

Ok ladies. This photo was used to show my hair for my hair album but was playing around with the l/s. It's the Kanga Rouge from Dame Edna

red.jpg

hopefully it's big enough. I'm actually going to Mac at lunch today to get a brick l/l so I can wear it tonight. woohoo

Latest posts