Brisbane, Australia?

ashschu

Hey there,

So I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but it seemed the best choice. Mods, please feel free to move this if you think it's better suited to a different area

Anyways - I am heading to the Brisbane, QLD area of Australia in Aug for a month and am looking for any tips from any Ozzies (or anyone who knows, really) for any good places to shop. Not just makeup, give me any other shops you love for me to check out as well! Having a lazy family visit so I expect I will want to wander the shops a bit to kill some days

Also - if you could give me tips on where to find some of these specific lines in the area it would be greatly appreciated.

Lucas PawPaw ointment - (I need like a billion pounds of this stuff LOVE IT!) can I get this at pretty much any chemist? Or is it only sold in certain shops?

Napoleon Perdis - wouldn't mind just seeing this line IRL

Red Earth Cosmetics - went bankrupt apparently over here in Canada and their Eye Makeup Remover and 2V mascara are my fave! Hoping to stock up as well

UGGs - need to pick some up for a friend. Any tips of legit places that sell them cheaper than other places?

Thanks so much for any help!

Latest posts