Brow Set, anyone?

alka1

picked this up on a whim today. I usually use my Brow Finisher in wheat (now DC'ed
ssad.gif
) but decided to try something new.

I tried it out earlier and i'm pleasantly surprised. I have it in Show-Off - a rich brown with slight bronze-y shimmer. Goes on smooth, dries quickly without being sticky.

I don't have sparse eyebrows so I don't usually fill them in.. the brow set adds a hint of color and a subtle highlight? to the brows. Never really used anything similar before.. the color is unique, but I really like it!
thmbup.gif

anyone here use this? i plan on getting the Clear one soon.

chickatthegym

I've never tried it (I use the powder with the 2 colors and a 266 brush or a pencil) but I have always wanted to. Thanks for letting us know what you thought about it. I will def pick one up one of these days
smiles.gif

Ladydee91500

I love the clear. None of the other colors are dark enough to use with my deep chocolate brown hair though. I'm obsessed though and probably run through a half dozen or so of these a year. Matter of fact I'm pretty much all about the eyebrows... You can have practically a bare face but with bronzer, mascara, clear gloss on your lips, and your brows done - nothing but fabulous.
yes.gif

purrtykitty

I've used the brow set before, but since I need to match my almost black hair, I use shadow now. They really set nicely, though, so the clear would be great for that little extra finishing touch.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
The best Brow set I have found...(and It's funny I bought two today at Target) is N.Y.C Browser Brush-On Brow Kit in Brunette ...I love this so much and it's like $3 It has the color on one side and the wax on the other

They come in Auburn, Blonde, brunette and another shade I forgot
Browser Brush-on Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers by N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics

I agree! this is a really good product at a great price! except the brush
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

^^ Oh girl yeah the brush and tweezers get trashed...I use my Smashbox Brow brush...But I am addicted to this brow set..I can get 3 sets for $10 and that lasts me a year...so I'm good with it for that reason too

I remembered the other color.......Smoke.....it's almost a black color but not black black

LMD84

i don't actually use anything one my brows! shock horror! i don't need to fill them because they look fine on tehir own. however recently where my fringe sweeps over one side of my face - that brow gets a bit ruffled looking throughout the day. if that's the right word! i might try out the clear brow set to see if that keeps it in place for the day!

alka1

wait, so Mink is an LE shade? are any of the other shades LE as well?

LMD84 - I find that my brows look ok on their own so I usually don't bother fixing them, but this really sets the brows and makes them look nice and groomed
smiles.gif

TISH - I will definitely look for it next time i'm at Target!

Susanne

I love Brow Set for a quick finish every day!

But to be honest I use a more inexpensive dupe from a drugstore brand (p2) that works just as good.

hello_kitty

I love my Brow Set in clear! I have two different Brow Finishers, but I don't find those as nice. The only thing I don't like about Brow Set is sometimes it gets flaky.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love Brow Set for a quick finish every day!

But to be honest I use a more inexpensive dupe from a drugstore brand (p2) that works just as good.

I've purchased the MAC brow set in the past until I ran out and happened on a drugstore brand for $5. I save money and I keep my brows under control.

soveryfabulous

I recently picked up the Brow Set in Mink. I haven't tried it yet, but am excited to after hearing all these raves about it!

Latest posts