• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Brown & Green eye look tutorial :)

Bootyliciousx

Gorgeous
winks.gif

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abena
This is a great tut and very simple. Thanks!
P.S. You have great eyebrows.

Thanks
smiles.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

CallyBag

I'm all about greens and browns lately, so this is sooooo useful for me! thanks and again, you have gorgeous eyes! the colors compliment you so beautifully too!

BaybeShell

Nobody sells MAC anywhere near me so I have been unable to decide what to buy. Thank you for this TUT! I am placing my very first order for MAC now.. and ordering what you used. Your results are beautiful. I only hope mine can be half as good!

iliang25

th_dunno.gif
I don't have any of the powerpoint pencils. I tried this look with gentle lentil shadestick and did not get same results.
Well, Love your tut still. I have to visit my MAC counter and get these pencils then.

kellia

this is a great look on you, can you use stubborn brown and spiked interchangeably, or are they significantly different?

Latest posts