• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 180 (small buffer)

user3

Overall Rating: 15
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality:5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!!!!!!!!!

I use this to buff out my foundation and blush. I find this brus be soft yet strong enough to give me a good buff! I love the short handle.
Next to the 187 this is my fave MAC brush! I like to so much I have even thought of buying a second one to use just for my foundation buffing.

Jennifer Mcfly

Overall Rating: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!!!!!!!!!

This brush is amazing for making your skin look flawless. I don't use it to apply any kind of makeup, I strictly use it when I'm done with my makeup to buff and blend everything. I know, it seems pretty steep to spend this much money on this brush and that's all I use it for, but just that alone is worth it. It makes my skin look airbrushed, like I should be in a magazine ad! I'm sure I could use this brush for more things, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Just buffing is enough for me. This brush will last you forever!! it's love

anuy

Overall Rating: 3
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality:4
Would you buy this product again? no

okay so the brush does buff well. BUT the bristles are not soft at all! it makes my skin red from the buffing and i just overall hate it. i was going to give it a 1 but it does buff decently.. so 3. the price is pretty okay for a mac brush.. and the structure of the brush is a little awkward because it doesn't fit in brush belts or clutches but it's not too bad in those departments.

effboysinthebut

180 Brush

Overall Rating: 3
Price [Value]: 3
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Probably not

I use this brush mostly as a buffer. It's really not that soft and somewhat scratchy for the price. I got it at a CCO so luckily I didn't have to pay retail but I don't think I would buy it again even at CCO prices. I'd skip this and go for the 182 or 185 (if you can still get it). They're a lot softer.

glam8babe

Would you buy this product again? 100% yes!

This is the best brush ever! apart from the 187 lol.. its soo soft even the girl at the makeup counter said it's soo cute and soft

baton

Would you buy this product again? hell yes!!!

It's Kim K's fave brush, and i absolutely love how it makes my face flawless.