• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 182

effboysinthebut

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 3
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This brush is amazing. Most kabuki style brushes are cheaply made and are scratchy. This one feels great because it's so soft. For most people its a little pricey. $45 for a make up brush is a little much, but it's worth it. I've had a 129 brush for about 4 years and haven't had any issues with it yet, so they do last a long time if you take care of them. Even though it's pricey it's worth saving up for if need be. It's definately one of my favorite brushes and I use it on a daily basis.

lobsteriffic

Overall Rating: 3
Packaging: 3
Would you buy this product again? Probably not...

I love the way this brush feels but it sheds EVERYWHERE. I've had mine for a few months and it is still happening. When I pay that much for a brush that shouldn't happen...

glam8babe

Price: 5
Packaging: 5
Would you buy this product again? deffo!

this brush is sooo cute! and soo soo soft... probably the best buffer brush on the market, it makes your skin look airbrushed when you apply powder foundation, blush etc. with it. This and the 187 are must haves seriously

mochabean

Would you buy this product again? YES!

This is the sofest buffer brush I ever bought. It was expensive, about $40 but well worth the money!! I use it to apply my Silk Naturals Mineral foundation. I like that the bristles are so super soft, but still dense enough that I can buff my foundation into my skin!

me_jelly

Would you buy this product again? I'll run to get it!

I've tried tons of kabuki brushes in the past, but nothing is as luxurious and soft as the MAC 182. The brush is very dense, and very soft and is great for powders, mineral makeup, bronzers, or just for buffing/blending colors. It's pricey, but definitely worth every penny - take care of your brushes and it will last a lifetime =)

Amaranth

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? Probably not...but mainly because I'm a poor student

I really like this brush, it's just the right softness and I seriously need it to get a flawless finish because I suck at putting on blush and highlighter. I had a bad experience with my Kabuki brush, though. I'm super gentle with all my brushes because I can't afford to buy new ones if I ruin them, yet the entire bristle part of my brush fell completely out after about 4 months of use. And it had been loose for a while before that. I'm not sure why this happened and it was probably a fluke, but I'd rather not risk another $45 in the future.

Karen_B

Overall Rating: 3.5
Would you buy this product again? Undecided

I bought this brush from a fellow specktra-member, because there is no way I can afford to pay 45 dollars for a brush. I do like it - you get very nice and smooth coverage when you use it to apply mineral foundation, and it is so soft. But the shedding is getting on my nerves.

ammie887

Overall Rating: 4
Would you buy this product again? Not sure...

this kabuki sheds A LOT when i apply my powder foundation....its rather annoying. i think the brush is good though....soft, but not too soft like the too faced kabuki.

elektra513

Packaging Quality: 4

One of the best investments I've made in my life thus far, hehe. So soft, so soothing to my sensitive skin, powders my face and leaves it looking like skin. There are powders I have that I almost threw away but didn't because this brush saved them.

I don't care that it costs $45 because I use it everyday, literally, and would buy it again if something happened to it. (Let's hope I don't have to, though
)

neonbright

Packaging Quality: 3

I love this brush, yes I had shedding with my first brush and so I contact Mac online, since that is where I bought it and they sent me a new one out and man that solved no more shedding. So to Karen_B, I think the other member sold you a defective one, that was just like my first one. My mineralize powder goes on great and natural.

gigiopolis

Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes! (But personally don't know why I would need to...)

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! Definitely the softest brush I've ever, ever owned in my life. Feels like a baby's bottom lined with velvet. Ahhh.

Easy blending, and great for powder and mineral foundations! Gives you flawless coverage, never cakey. Mind sheds minimally (maybe like one hair per application or less), and I don't find it to be a huge problem. You can't expect a brush as densely packed as this one to have no shedding - that's unrealistic. A few hairs here and there is alright.

Expensive, though ($55CND!), but I really don't mind paying more for a truly fantastic brush. Would definitely purchase again, but don't know why I would have to (I can see this lasting for literally years)!

maketotheup

Packaging Quality: 5

General Comments on this product:
This brush is amazingly soft and is very multipurpose. I used is mostly for my MSF natural. It is the best and fluffiest kabuki ever.