• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 188 MAC Duo Fibre Brush

BinkysBaby

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I wish I would have purchased this brush sooner. It makes applying creamy based products to you face effortless. I would recommend it only if you use creamy products otherwise, it probably would not be a good investment.

hotmodelchiq

Overall Rating: 7

I love this brush for my T zone!!! and hard to reach places like under the eye, around the nose! I use it to blend out foundation after I apply w/ reg 190 brush!!!

just_jill325

Overall Rating: 4

I had the hardest time applying my Mineralize Blush Love thing becauseit was so red and pigmented that when I used my blush brush 239 SE it just made me look like a tomato! When I told a MAC MA my dilemma she showed me this brush and to just buff it in, and wow did it ever make a big difference! Now instead of the color looking like it's on TOP of my skin, it seems like it's been buffed on for a more natural finish! I really love it! I love the smaller size as you can control where to place the color. I may buy a second one...lol

glammy girl

I used to use this for my liquid foundation but I found the 130 worked better for me for that so now I use this as my blush brush (cream & powder) and for highlighting. Love this brush, the quality of it is amazing, no shedding, no flayed hairs.