• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 208 (small angled brow)

PreTTyAnGeL

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

With my asian eyes, this is waht i use to apply my fluidlines for top and bottom liner. It is a baby version of the 266. i get more control with my application since its so small. It doesnt draw a big fat line that will totally take over my crease like the 266 would. For me this is my HG liner brush!

maj313

Brush: 208 (eyeliner/ brow filler)

The mac 208 brush looks like a mini version of the 266. I find that it makes a nice striaght line when lining with either fluidliners or eye shadow. This brush can also be used to fill in the eye brows. I am not sure that you need this brush if you already have a mac #266, although I have both

moonlit

Packaging Quality: 5

This brush is my HG eyeliner brush.I use it to apply my bobbi brown gel eyeliner.I have the 212 SE which is firm and I felt it was hurting my eyes when I apply..The 208 is a softer angled version and it's so easy to apply.. I had to watch a bunch of youtube videos to see how to use angled brushes because I thought they were hard to use.

MsMaryMAC

Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 1
Would you buy this product again? Yes.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH!! It's better IMO than the 266 and it gives a very nice and thin line.

AngieM

Overall Rating: 5 Price [Value]: 5 Packaging Quality: 5 Would you buy this product again? Yes I use this for my brow defining! It gives me such fine lines and a perfect shape each time with a tapered point at the end of my brows I want a 2nd one now for my liner!!

xxluverxx

Packaging Quality: 2

This is one of my favorite brushes. Great brush to line and shade in brows with precision. I also use this brush for applying my gel fluidline. Very durable brush that I highly recommend.

marim525

Glad to see good reviews on this brush. I'm thinking of getting this brush for the brow fluidline I just bought from the Art of the Eye collection.