• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 209 (eye liner)

Colorqueen

Overall Rating: 5
Price (value): 4
Packaging quality 1
Buy again? Yes

The 209 is a really nice eyeliner brush. I use it with fluidlines when i want a thicker and more intense line. If I want a thinner more precise line, I use the 311 brush instead. 209 is decent, though not as much spring as the 311, and it is not bad to keep clean either. It is a little hard to keep it from glopping unless you twirl it in the fluidline before applying to keep the sharp point.

For regular eyeliner, it is very nice and much easier to control. The thicker stuff makes it a bit more challenging. All in all a good liner brush.

mel0622

Packaging quality: 2
Would you buy this again? yes

Comments: i like it. but i mostly use it for fluidline. it gives me a nice clean thin line. :thumbsup:

sherrence

Price (value): 5
Packaging quality: 4
Would you buy this again? yes

Comments: This brush is a must for applying Fluidlines!!!! Gives a very smooth precise fine-to-medium line. Also, no splaying!!!!

leessuuhh

Packaging quality: 3
Would you buy this again? Yes

I really like the 209 for fluidlines and also to apply shadow to my lowerlash line. It's very precise and easy to work with.

juxt

Packaging quality: 4
Would you buy this again? yep

I also use this for fluid lines. Easier to control lining, IMO

effboysinthebut

Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality:5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I absolutely love this brush for fluidliners. It makes it so much easier to get a crisp winged line. You can also use it to get into the lashline for thicker lashes. I've concidered buying the thicker brush but I can't bring myself to do it being that I love this one so much. If you use fluidliners it's a must.

lobsteriffic

Packaging quality: 3
Would you buy this again? Yes

The only brush I'll use with my fluidlines! It's great for giving a thin, precise line.

KikiB

Price Value: 5
Package Quality: 3
Will I Buy Again? In this case it's will I buy the full size b/c I got it in the holiday eye brush set, and the answer is a definitive YES.

So like I said, I got the holiday 07 eye brush set and this was the brush in there that caught my eye the most. Figure buy the set, but I was really after the 209. I have a very difficult time applying lower eye liner because I have extremely long lashes (since I prefer to use powders for that and leave the pencil liners for uppers and waterline, strangely enough) and this brush delivers. I put it to the test with my UD Deluxe palette (think 9 Veluxe Pearl shadows) and I had Zero on my waterline with Peace as the lower look and Graffiti on top-such a simple look that makes the eyes pop.