• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 263 (small angle)

talk2mesun

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: This is my favorite eye brush! I prefer it to the 266 because it has a thinner handle, is smaller, and has much softer bristles for my delicate eye area. This brush makes precision in lining possible! Go on and buy it!

malaviKat

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 3.5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

Note: Packaging of brushes has never been an issue for me. I know a lot of people have a problem with the plastic sleeve but I'd prefer that MAC keep its packaging to a minimum for waste reduction purposes. (Toronto is in the middle of a garbage strike!)

General comments:

The 263 is a wonderful angle brush with fairly firm, synthetic bristles. Due to the nature of these bristles, this brush is good for applying both powder and emollient products.

Experience:
I initially purchased this brush to use with Fluidlines as I heard that it made lining with gel liners virtually foolproof. However, I have been lining with liquid liners (with marker/pen and brush tips) ever since I can remember and have always been very successful with them so for whatever reason I found it impossible to use the 263 for this purpose. Instead, I have found the 263 to be very helpful when filling in my brows.

All told, the 263 is a good brush. I could probably live without it as I prefer the 209/210 for lining my eyes and can always substitute a brow pencil for grooming my brows. However it functions very well as a brow groomer and as such would compliment any collection.

($21.00 CAN+tax)