• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 266 (Angled Liner)

Chelsea

Overall Rating: 4.5
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: This is maybe my favorite brush! It has so many uses. I use it to line my inner rims w/ fluidline, eyebrows, liner, even lips sometimes. The only drawback is using fluidlines in it completely destroys it.. I have at least 4 of this brush in my kit and for my own use.. I love it that much!

user4

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 5

Comment: This is my favorite liner brush. If you are having trouble with fluidliners, this is the brush to buy. It is so perfectly angeled to do freaking miracle straight lines... i was NEVER able to do it until I got this brush.

mel0622

Price: 4.75
Packaging Quality: 2
Would you buy this product again? Maybe if my other one broke.

Comment: this is the first mac brush i ever had. it was really my mom's but she didnt really have a use for it so she gave it to me!
i mostly just use it to fill in my brows.

Colorqueen

Overall rating: 5
Price value : 4.5
Packaging quality 1
Buy again? YES

The very first MAC brush I ever got (along with the 168), it is the best liner brush I have ever used for that cat eye look. I only use powder or wet powder liner in it, however, as the Fluidline or other thick gels will ruin it. I love it too much for that! I love the way that you can make thin or thick lines as you apply pressure. Perfect lines every time too! If you could only get one liner brush (other than for Fluidlines) this is an excellent choice.

xiahe

Price value : 5
Packaging quality 2
Buy again? yes

this was the first MAC brush i ever purchased...and i loooooove it. i was a little reluctant on purchasing this but the MA highly recommended it, and i was glad that i listened to her. the brush is perfectly angled and gives me perfect liner every time! i wouldn't bother to use any other brush to do e/l with.

Hikaru-chan

Price: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes.

This brush is great for Fluidlines as it gives a perfect straight line.
Also great to line the inner rims.
Fairly reasonably priced too.

PreTTyAnGeL

Price [Value]: 5

My HG for my eyebrows!! cant go wrong with this brush. Firm, dense bristles that applies well everytime!! A+++

user4

Brush: 266 (eye liner)

Price (value): 5
Packaging quality: whatever!
Buy again? OH YEAH

This is the ONLY liner brush I can work with. I've tried the others and I can never get anything that even resembles a straight line. When I went to the MAC store the girl told me this one was the best for fluidlines and she did it on me... the line was straight as anything. I thought "yeah sure, of course you're going to get it straight) so she told me to try it on the other eye myself with her 266 brush. And OMG it was straigh, I MADE A STRAIGHT LINE!!! Since then, I'm in love!!!

Shanneran

Overall Rating:5
Price [Value]: 5

when my ma talked me into fluidliners she told me i HAD to have the 266 brush.. and now .. if i were to walk into her on the street.. i would ... hug her! like a crazy person!!! this brush gives me the most flawless application ever! im so impressed by this brush

maj313

Price (value) : 5
Packaging quality: 5
Would you buy this product again: yes

I find that this brush works equally well for fluidliners and wet lining with pigments and eyeshadows. This brush makes it easy to control the line and get a prefect make up application.

jackie100

Price (value) : 5
Packaging quality: 5
Would you buy this product again: yes

I use this brush to line my eyebrows, and sometimes I'll use it to line my eyes. I can't live without this brush and this is my hg to use for my brows.

sandsonik

Overall Rating: 4.0
Price: 3

I have this brush in an SE edition. It's a great brush but I wish I'd read the comments about not ever getting the wood wet beforehand...because I did and the paint has been chipping and peeling off ever since and the wood below looks like crap! I blamed myself for ruining it, but everytime I use it I get more and more irked at MAC as well. How can it be that my $3 Essence of Beauty brushes have better looking wood and don't have this problem? I have no idea if the wood used in them is cheaper or not but even if it is, the clear laminate over light wood just seems like the better option for a makeup brush that is bound to get wet at some point. And if Mac can save us a few bucks in the process, so much the better. End of rant. It is a very useful brush and I'd buy it again, but beware the paint job, at least on the SEs!

ilovexnerdsx

Would you buy this product again? i just might!

i love this brush. its very precise and easy to work with. i mainly use it for fluidlines and though i can clean the fluidline off, i dont think the brush is quite as nice as when i got it. im thinking of buying another one to use for shadows, and using the original one for fluidlines only. its a very nice brush, a necessity for any kit.

amethystangel

Overall Rating: 1
Price: 1
Would you buy this product again? No

I have the SE one. The brush hairs are hard and I have only used this brush once. I bought two more other liner brushes in 2 different brands, the 266 is not the one for me
it hurts the skin on my eye!

anjecakes

Quality Rating: 5
Price: 4.8
Packaging Quality: 1
Would you buy this product again?: Yes

I have both this brush and the 263, and I must say that I prefer this one more. The hairs are stiff enough to create a precise line, but not too harsh on the skin. It makes applying the fluidline easy as pie. I love it!

sofabean

Price: 3
Packaging Quality: 2

General Comments on this product: It's super easy to use. I actually asked the lady at the MAC store if I could practice using it before I bought it and the first time I put fluidline on, it was such a breeze. It's easy to use because it's an angled brush.

maketotheup

Overall Rating: 4
Would you buy this product again? No

General Comments on this product:
This was my first Mac brush ever and I bought it for my fluidline. I find that it is too thick for that. I use it mostly for my brows now but I don't think this is a must have brush.

moopoint

Packaging: 4
Would you buy again? Yes

This brush is amazing at drawing a precise, thin line. The bristles are the perfect texture, stiff enough to line accurately but it doesn't tug on the eye. I use it in my gel liners almost daily. So glad my MAC MA recommended it. A+