• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 275 (Angled Shadow)

Chelsea

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: This is a great brush. Similar to the 168 for cheeks but smaller for the eye area. I love it for packing on color, blending in the crease, applying to the crease, highlighting the cheekbone/temple area.. loads of things. It is suuuuper soft. Retains it's shape very well after washing. I definately reccomend this brush.

mima

Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? No

It breaks my heart to say I would not buy this brush again, but after splurging on Scott Barnes' crease brush, this brush has been neglected in my stash. But I still wanted to write a reivew to honour my first crease brush, and my first full size eyeshadow brush. This completely transformed my eyeshadow application. The angled head makes it so easy to do crease work which previously I found impossible to do. It just makes the blending so simple. When I first bought this brush I took it everywhere with me. Now I have replaced it with the superior Scott Barnes brush, but I keep it as a back up. Soft, and easy to clean (It doesn't shed or anything afterward), this has a special place in my heart.

Nita67

Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

The brush came in my Holiday Brush Kit 2008. I did not use it at first but when I did I loved it. It blended my crease colors so nicely and it is super soft.