• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 316 (Lip Brush)

mima

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I never thought I'd need a lipbrush, I usually apply my lipsticks and lipglosses from the tube, but I bought this one for a couple of reasons:

1) It has a shiny metal covering so it keeps itself clean and doesn't mess up your other brushes.
2) I love using it for pot glosses and lip products in palettes. I also use it to apply cream blushes and NARs multiples to my lips. It really does a lovely job, and I now prefer to use it rather than my fingers.

However, I don't like cleaning this brush. Just so messy!

Colorqueen

Overall Rating:3
Price: 3
Packaging Quality :1
Buy again? No

I bought this with the intention of having a portable lip brush to use with glosses when I am out and want to use my special pot or pad glosses. Boy was I disappointed. First of all, the brush is not stiff enough to use for lipstick, and for glosses, it just is not very precise.

Secondly, the top loosened up within a few weeks and refused to stay on the lip brush. I would end up with lip goo everywhere in my makeup bag, and even when keeping it in a plastic bag, it was so ridiculously messy that I stopped using it.

On the positive side, the filbert edge of the brush makes an excellent eyeshadow brush. I happened to have bought two at the time (silly, I know, but I thought it would be great before I found out I hated it), so I used the second one for shadows. I like that MUCH better. If the cover stays on it is best, but if it comes off, then it is just powder shadow and not lip goo.

BaDKiTTy69

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I like this brush. Perfect for TLC's and to apply gloss on the lipstick.